\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

those fogs
sick.gif
whats wrong with my fogs?
indifferent.gif
i still dont understand why would someone take off da acura badges and put da honda badges when acura is considered a "better" honda

in da states regardless of what da integra is in da JDM

Same. always thought that was the lamest thing in the world. I see it on Infinitis too or on 240sx's

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

those fogs
sick.gif
whats wrong with my fogs?
indifferent.gif
i still dont understand why would someone take off da acura badges and put da honda badges when acura is considered a "better" honda

in da states regardless of what da integra is in da JDM

Same. always thought that was the lamest thing in the world. I see it on Infinitis too or on 240sx's

Originally Posted by RNS666

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

just a update Im waiting on the call to see if Im approved or not and if I am, I will definitely be in a 11' charger srt sorry challenger fans but the new chargers are 
pimp.gif
and if Im not Ill post my Impala

Yea the new SRT Charger is hella sexy... I had an 07 before trading it in for the Challenger.

Here's a shot of it...
HOLY @#$% That charger is soo @#$%@!% clean 
pimp.gif
x1000000000000 

Originally Posted by RNS666

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

just a update Im waiting on the call to see if Im approved or not and if I am, I will definitely be in a 11' charger srt sorry challenger fans but the new chargers are 
pimp.gif
and if Im not Ill post my Impala

Yea the new SRT Charger is hella sexy... I had an 07 before trading it in for the Challenger.

Here's a shot of it...
HOLY @#$% That charger is soo @#$%@!% clean 
pimp.gif
x1000000000000 

Played hook-y from work yesterday and picked this up. I was extremely picky finding the right one and didn't mind paying for a good one.

1990 LX

Already came with very nice suspension mods, bone stock motor, bassani x pipe/super 40s, 9.9/10 interior, original paint, 3.73and OEM 93 Cobra wheels, and a carfax verified 125k original miles.

Plan on doing a lil maintainence on the tint, new alarm, and stereo next weekend and a 5 luck disk brake swap within a month or two.

Still debating on what to do with the motor but it will be all motor with maybe some spray.

Played hook-y from work yesterday and picked this up. I was extremely picky finding the right one and didn't mind paying for a good one.

1990 LX

Already came with very nice suspension mods, bone stock motor, bassani x pipe/super 40s, 9.9/10 interior, original paint, 3.73and OEM 93 Cobra wheels, and a carfax verified 125k original miles.

Plan on doing a lil maintainence on the tint, new alarm, and stereo next weekend and a 5 luck disk brake swap within a month or two.

Still debating on what to do with the motor but it will be all motor with maybe some spray.

It's damn near impossible finding a clean notchback in the bay area. So man salvage titled ones running around and if you find a clean one, its beat to !@#$ or its been swung a million times.

Look for one in LA, seems like they take better care of there cars down there when you do look for one.

It's damn near impossible finding a clean notchback in the bay area. So man salvage titled ones running around and if you find a clean one, its beat to !@#$ or its been swung a million times.

Look for one in LA, seems like they take better care of there cars down there when you do look for one.

Nice stang bro, really want to buy a 5.0, but it is hard as HELL to get a clean one in the bay. how much it run you?

Back
Top Bottom