\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

nice,  what color did you get?

Heres mine. just ordered a shark fin

Very nice :pimp:

Went with white as well, but WRB was tempting. Went on Saturday to pick one up and some family was driving the last white limited off the lot >:

I actually picked up one last week. Haven’t got much time to really enjoy it yet since its my weekend car and i was doing a lot of running around this weekend.

Do you guys "properly" break in your cars? Everyone seems to have their own opinion on the topic and it all sounds like bro science to me

Paid cash for this beauty. Had one back in high school and had to get rid of it. Finally got another one...will be here Friday.

Bonus: 2013 Lexus ES350 - Fully loaded. Paid cash, too.

I need that Impala. Trying to talk my wife into letting me get one. Sheesh that is clean.

Ive never understood the hype with that year impala SS. To me its like a Lumina/Taurus hybrid. Not hating just not my cup of tea i guess 
They dropped a Vette engine in a impala to

After Chevy discontinued the as trim for a while

And it's beautiful *** Chevy that was actually a true ss

Not that fwd **** box that Chevy put together a few years later

Ive never understood the hype with that year impala SS. To me its like a Lumina/Taurus hybrid. Not hating just not my cup of tea i guess 

Its not really a "Vette engine"

I hear people say that all the time and while the LT1 was used in a Corvette, it was also used in Camaros, Firebirds, Caprices, Fleetwoods and Roadmasters as well as the Impala. The iron head version used in the B-bodies was detuned, producing 40 less hp than aluminum head Versions in F-bodies and Corvette's.

I love GM B-bodies, but as much as I hate to admit it; the 94-94 SS is one of the most overrated cars of all time. Much of the cars popularity comes from its frequent use in movies and music videos.

The 94-96 Impala is a nice car, but what some people don't seem to realize is, it's literally nothing but an appearance package on the Caprice. In fact, in most states the "Impala SS" is actually titled as a "Caprice". The only difference mechanically is a slightly lower ride height. The Impala has a slightly... and I stress slightly more aggressive gear ratio than most Caprices, but even the 3.08 or 3.11 (I don't remember which) was available as an option on the Caprice. The 1996 model does have the benefits of a console mounted shifter and analog gauges, which make them more desirable.

Interestingly enough, the v6 W-body Impala SS that everyone seems to hate is actually faster and handles better than the more popular 94-96. Like most people, I still prefer the B-body :lol: ... but don't sleep on those 3800's, they're extremely capable motors.

Its not really a "Vette engine"

I hear people say that all the time and while the LT1 was used in a Corvette, it was also used in Camaros, Firebirds, Caprices, Fleetwoods and Roadmasters as well as the Impala. The iron head version used in the B-bodies was detuned, producing 40 less hp than aluminum head Versions in F-bodies and Corvette's.

I love GM B-bodies, but as much as I hate to admit it; the 94-94 SS is one of the most overrated cars of all time. Much of the cars popularity comes from its frequent use in movies and music videos.

The 94-96 Impala is a nice car, but what some people don't seem to realize is, it's literally nothing but an appearance package on the Caprice. In fact, in most states the "Impala SS" is actually titled as a "Caprice". The only difference mechanically is a slightly lower ride height. The Impala has a slightly... and I stress slightly more aggressive gear ratio than most Caprices, but even the 3.08 or 3.11 (I don't remember which) was available as an option on the Caprice. The 1996 model does have the benefits of a console mounted shifter and analog gauges, which make them more desirable.

Interestingly enough, the v6 W-body Impala SS that everyone seems to hate is actually faster and handles better than the more popular 94-96. Like most people, I still prefer the B-body :lol: ... but don't sleep on those 3800's, they're extremely capable motors.
Car ether lol but I'll allow it

One of my instructors told me about the 3800 v6s and said the same thing

went to the car show sunday in nyc..

im SPRUNG on Audi A6

and the LS 460 L

im a big dude and i was living in those whips..

LS460 more than the Audi BUT the Audi has that grown man vibe

for some reason im not feeling any of the front ends on audis man :x they just look old and the same

the only model i did just because of the shape and rear is the A7

its stale now, they need to update it.

i know a guy with one, not as great as it once was IMO

btw im talking base models A/S

not RS :lol:

Back
Top Bottom