\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I guess bruh

I got over it I decided when I get older ima get the c4 and the c6 zr1 so it's gonna be fine lol

No its just I cant drive stick
Man don't let that stop you.
x2. I got my first car when i got my permit at 15 1/2. I bought a stick so i didn't get ridiculed by my buddies and had never driven one. My dad made me drive it home 
indifferent.gif

Killed her a few times but then i was good to go  

Too much.

Is the Type-s out of your budget?
No its just I cant drive stick
Learn.

Every dude should learn how to drive stick. Having full control of your car, it's an awesome feeling, so much fun. I had 3 AT cars before I went my first manual. I too couldn't drive stick, but I was tired of all my car buddies having stick, shifting gears and **** and I'm just here in D. I bought my Ralliart at Santa Monica Mitsubishi and drive that ***** to my mom house in Victorville, we're talking damn near 100 miles in 3rd GEAR.

The sales reps were scared to left me off the lot and begged me to take an AT. My sales guy said just leave it in 3rd gear, drive 60, ull be alright :lol:
I remembering stalling every damn time to the freeway, but I didn't care. Once I got off the freeway I stalled again :lol:

Yeah, my clutch got an *** whoopin, smoke everywhere but it was a great experience. The next few weeks I just went to a parking lot and just practice, now, it's second nature. Ahhh the memories :wow:

I'll always be grateful to my old man for making me learn how to drive manual before I could get my license :pimp:

same here, i was like 13 when he would let me drive his pick up truck (which i still drive and own till this day) around the parking lot of his job. Still havent mastered these dam hills tho :smh:

Last edited:
It bothers the hell out of me that so many performance cars are not even being made with the option of a standard manual transmission 
mean.gif

i remember when i first learned how to drive a stick i was so paranoid about stalling on the streets and going up hill boy could i smell that dam clutch :lol:

learning how to make the car move was weird at first i had to watch my friends foot to see how he used the clutch/gas eventually it comes 2nd nature and you just feel it :smokin

Last edited:

Man who is going to buy a car just to practice with? 
laugh.gif

Its not that hard to learn, Ive never heard of anyone replacing their clutch after learning how to drive. The best way would be find a friend with one and let them teach you. All you have to know is that your going to use your left foot to put the clutch in, not rocket science.
I too got my Si without knowing how to drive stick.

Bought the car, had one lesson and had to pull over and youtube techniques after I got off the lot. 
laugh.gif

It was one particular video that told me not to balance the clutch and gas while learning, but to basically let the clutch go and HOLD it right before the catch point, then apply gas til you move and then start letting go of the clutch. Mind blown. 

Man who is going to buy a car just to practice with? :lol:

Its not that hard to learn, Ive never heard of anyone replacing their clutch after learning how to drive. The best way would be find a friend with one and let them teach you. All you have to know is that your going to use your left foot to put the clutch in, not rocket science.

Bought the car, had one lesson and had to pull over and youtube techniques after I got off the lot. :lol:

It was one particular video that told me not to balance the clutch and gas while learning, but to basically let the clutch go and HOLD it right before the catch point, then apply gas til you move and then start letting go of the clutch. Mind blown. 

i dont even know what i read, that sounded so confusing

manual? no thanks jeff :lol: im too lazy for that

1st time in here in a while.

Welp newest with my ride....
Got my flowmasters cut off 2 weeks ago, im straight piped now. Now my Tahoe sounds like its supposed to.

Washed it this past sunday, an some crackhead MF's broke into it monday morning. Busted my door handle, Snatched my 7in in-dash and my iPod touch.

Wtf is the point of having a $700 alarm system if it doesnt work properly??? Smh. Called my installer, i have an appointment so my sensitivity can be turned to the max! Idk where they set it at during installation but i was explict in telling them, TURN IT TO THE MAX! I dont care if the wind blows too hard and it goes off, i will go check it EVERYTIME.

In all honesty, made me feel violated. Smh.

*i apologize for my rant*

Man who is going to buy a car just to practice with? :lol:

Bought the car, had one lesson and had to pull over and youtube techniques after I got off the lot. :lol:

i dont even know what i read, that sounded so confusing

manual? no thanks jeff :lol: im too lazy for that

its confusing when you read its 3HUNNA times easier if you watch your friend do it trust me its cake
i was confused at first too when people would try and explain it to me

Last edited:
1st time in here in a while.

Welp newest with my ride....
Got my flowmasters cut off 2 weeks ago, im straight piped now. Now my Tahoe sounds like its supposed to.

Washed it this past sunday, an some crackhead MF's broke into it monday morning. Busted my door handle, Snatched my 7in in-dash and my iPod touch.

Wtf is the point of having a $700 alarm system if it doesnt work properly??? Smh. Called my installer, i have an appointment so my sensitivity can be turned to the max! Idk where they set it at during installation but i was explict in telling them, TURN IT TO THE MAX! I dont care if the wind blows too hard and it goes off, i will go check it EVERYTIME.

In all honesty, made me feel violated. Smh.

*i apologize for my rant*
its ight homie

Pics of Tahoe and video of exhaust note?

Please

Last edited:
If I do indeed get a MT as my first car its going to be an Si. Now would you guys recommend the coupe or sedan? Does it matter, performance wise?

If I do indeed get a MT as my first car its going to be an Si. Now would you guys recommend the coupe or sedan? Does it matter, performance wise?

Performance wise no, but the coupe does look better exteriorly than the sedans if you're planning on copping the '14 and up. 06-11 civic si's (8thgens) are ftw. Great reliable car with good gas mileage and interior features and lets not forget vtec heh.

Back
Top Bottom