\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I've never driven a manual, but was gonna learn on a ups truck back when I was gonna apply for a Saturday driver position. I know how to ride a bike though, so it wouldn't take me long to get it.

The weather finally cooperated today, so I washed the truck.

Nice. You ever get use to the supercharger whine

Pics of the engine if I ain't too much trouble?
Yea I'm used to it now, blowing through the gas though cuz I love hearing it :lol:. I want to get the stock Eaton blower ported and silencer holes filled for a little more power, and a little more whine.

Here's the engine, bone stock for now

Nice. You ever get use to the supercharger whine

Pics of the engine if I ain't too much trouble?
Yea I'm used to it now, blowing through the gas though cuz I love hearing it :lol:. I want to get the stock Eaton blower ported and silencer holes filled for a little more power, and a little more whine.

Here's the engine, bone stock for now
Nice had two in my shop class one was getting a new engine put in the other was in the corner chillin

Don't mean to bug y'all with all these questions and stuff. I'll take everything you guys say into consideration. I'm sure I'll go with a 06-08 Si because it does make sense to just buy what I really want.
If you have any questions feel free. Bought my 08 Si coupe last August. 

Bros, selling the Cayman R in the next week or so.  Going to be sad to see it go 
alien.gif

After the sale, I am going to be looking to get into old school American muscle.  Anybody have experience with late 80s Trans AM GTA's or IROC-Z's?  My Dad had a Trans AM MSE when I was a kid and I always loved that car so I am leaning towards the GTA.

Trans AM MSE:

Super clean 1-owner 87 GTA on the bay with 30K miles, but it's a 5.0 engine, want the 5.7 if I go GTA:

IROC-Z has always been my sleeper favorite though:

Also thinking of a mid 2000's Saleen Mustang, such a mean platform:

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom