\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Don't worry bout what other think and besides you did good with that congrats it's nice to see the by homies out here makin moves
Appreciated. :pimp:

Dope GS.

More pics!

VIP :pimp:
:lol: will do soon. But not before heeding this advice...

Listen yall quit driving through those damn drive thru car washes.

Unless its touchless its scratching your paint and it doesn't really get your car clean.

Yeah, it was a last minute thing. Realized I wasn't going to have time to handwash it but didn't want to wait until this weekend cause it was in need. While I was in the wash one of the scrubbers almost broke one of my mirrors off :lol:

Wish I lived closer to my siblings so I could make them do it for like $10

Big Daddy performance makes a CAI for the S197 that doesn't require a tune and Granatelli as well.. These type of CAI aren't that popular tho.. You'd be better off getting a JLT, Air Raid, Steeda, or an C&L kit and getting it tuned.. Itz a few more out there I just can't remember... These cars respond pretty well to bolt-ons considering the small displacement tho...
Check out americanmuscle.com they'll have just about everything you''ll need for your stang on the site.

5M?
Thanks for your help. I'm probably gonna buy a k&n off American muscle since they have one that doesn't require a tune and you can add a tune later if desired. Perfect.
Consign with JLT on your stang too. You plan on upgrading your suspension? First thing I did with mine was getting control arms and a panhard bar
Yeah I'll be upgrading the suspension later on too. I'm in school so I can't go too crazy spending money on it lol

correct.  I'm looking at e46 3 series sedans

I drive an 2003 E46 325i as a daily driver (currently with 154k miles). When shopping around, make sure the previous owner has completed and followed the recommended maintenance schedule. Make sure to also look out for potential signs of misfiring. These cars are very sensitive to misfires and will give you a CEL for a number of reasons. I'm currently working on figuring out a misfire my car has and the possibility of issues are endless. Not the end of the world, but something to keep an eye out for.

2013 Red Ferrari Italia 458 over all

Ey peep this video, it is freaking hiliarous and girls wonder why they get looked upon a certain way. Dude took homeboy girl @1:00. He was trying to stop his girl from getting in :rofl:

How is this not a thread?!?

Also... Might be looking to cop a whip...

Hovering around 15-20k...

Want to cop a Challenger, ford Taurus... Or something basic... Not too flashy...

Want to stay relatively low till I can ball out and cop a Ferrari like in that video

Think I can get the aforementioned whips in that price range?

Suggestions would be appreciated...

Want to stay under 30k miles if possible.

Last edited:
automatic carwash though?
:lol:

I know, I know. I just couldn't roll up to the memorial day bbq with bird gunk all over and I didn't have time to hand wash it myself.

I promise I'll get touch less or cloth washes from now on.

I know, I know. I just couldn't roll up to the memorial day bbq with bird gunk all over and I didn't have time to hand wash it myself.

Yup, gotta go touch less when the birds have their way with your car :lol:. Thinking of installing those spikes on the roof of my house because the birds are getting out of control :smh:.

what car is this?

Yup, gotta go touch less when the birds have their way with your car :lol:. Thinking of installing those spikes on the roof of my house because the birds are getting out of control :smh:.
what the hell is touchless. Once I get my job I'm gonna hand wash (like I've been doing) and once a month go get it waxed at a place that does 100% hand wash.

what car is this?

what the hell is touchless. Once I get my job I'm gonna hand wash (like I've been doing) and once a month go get it waxed at a place that does 100% hand wash.
Cadillac elmiraj

I suggest yall invest in a pressure washer
It makes car washing really fun

Second this! Hand washing is illegal in my neighborhood but I go to one of those wash-your-own-car places to use theirs in combination with my wash mitt. I do a rinse, then soap it up, go at it with the mitt and rinse again. I follow the same basic procedure as Larry from AMMO NYC on Youtube

I suggest yall invest in a pressure washer
It makes car washing really fun

Second this! Hand washing is illegal in my neighborhood but I go to one of those wash-your-own-car places to use theirs in combination with my wash mitt. I do a rinse, then soap it up, go at it with the mitt and rinse again. I follow the same basic procedure as Larry from AMMO NYC on Youtube

What? lol how is it illegal to hand wash your car?

Have you bought any of his products? Thinking about getting his tire gel. Ever since I saw his video about the stuff that goes in different tire shines I stop shining my tires with the normal stuff found at kragen.

Have you bought any of his products? Thinking about getting his tire gel. Ever since I saw his video about the stuff that goes in different tire shines I stop shining my tires with the normal stuff found at kragen.

Beverly Hills city code lol. They can cite you for it, $84. Cops in BH really have nothing better to do.

Beverly Hills city code lol. They can cite you for it, $84. Cops in BH really have nothing better to do.

So...you live in the 90210 eh?

:smokin

Last edited:
So...you live in the 90210 eh?

:smokin

Yep, in the flats. It's a great place to live, I can't really complain. Unless I get an $84 ticket for washing my own car :lol:

Nice. Oh yea I think you posted the picture of your audi with a 4 car garage. I think that was you not sure....but on another note do you have any AMMO NYC products?

saw a c63 over the weekend in dc that was matte blue. looked sooooo good. i had convinced myself not to wrap my other car, but i'm seriously debating whether or not to do it now and i'm really leaning towards doing it. i've got all next week free anyway so it'd be a good time to do it and i just am in love with the blue right now.

Nice. Oh yea I think you posted the picture of your audi with a 4 car garage. I think that was you not sure....but on another note do you have any AMMO NYC products?

Yea, I use their wheel cleaner, tire gel and their interior cleanser. It works great for me. The tire gel is definitely easier to apply and longer lasting than the liquidy tire shine products.

Back
Top Bottom