\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Mild negative camber helps maintain better traction when turning, but most of what you see in the stance scene has no benefits.

Putting your wheels on an angle does not help performance

:lol:
not performance but does improve handling

FerrariF150+front_NegativeCamber.png

Mild negative camber helps maintain better traction when turning, but most of what you see in the stance scene has no benefits.
Stanced cars are all show for the most part. I dont get why people get so butt hurt over people who want to do what they with THEIR car

Stanced cars are all show for the most part. I dont get why people get so butt hurt over people who want to do what they with THEIR car

As a lover of cars I hate when beautiful vehicles are defiled

Its the equivalent of someone pouring ketchup on the Mona Lisa. Someone who loves art would be upset.

As a lover of cars I hate when beautiful vehicles are defiled

Its the equivalent of someone pouring ketchup on the Mona Lisa. Someone who loves art would be upset.
mona lisa is a piece of crap thats been pushed in our faces to be accepted as a masterpiece...but thats another thread

As my daily driver i need a functional vehicle i do admit i like the stance look but can't deal with the potholes and not being able to drive down my driveway anymore :lol: ,but i would def want to get back in that scene once i have the money to do so with a project car, but def. not my daily though. the sound of scraping made my heart stop every time i drove over the slightest bump :lol: :smh:

Eh u can slander any car mods as wasting money

Personally i wouldnt do it to my car but i like seeing stances cars they look pretty cool :lol:
This. One can argue that performance modifications are wastes of money too, since any stock car is able to go the speed limit on the highway.

Different strokes for different folks, I love all types of cars. I've also owned most styles of cars, I've had juiced lowriders, tuners, mustang's, a lifted SUV, big rims, its all good! Different styles is what makes car culture special, if everyone modded the same cars the same way, it'd be pretty boring.

Saying "I wouldn't talk to someone with _____ type car" is just plain ignorant :smh: . Don't knock certain styles until you've tried em, who knows, you just might like it, and god forbid, maybe make some new friends, that aren't on the internet, in the process.

wtf that's too much for my taste. I like the stanced look but that car just looks crippled lmao looks like the wheel is about to come off.

saw a c63 over the weekend in dc that was matte blue. looked sooooo good. i had convinced myself not to wrap my other car, but i'm seriously debating whether or not to do it now and i'm really leaning towards doing it. i've got all next week free anyway so it'd be a good time to do it and i just am in love with the blue right now.

this guy :lol:

All BS aside the reason why asked if stanced wheels had an affect on performance is because I figured if you are going to make your car look like that on purpose it had to be performance related.

This is Niketalk every time a new car thread gets posted 1 outta 4 post are people hating on it. A new Camaro can come out and dudes will enter that thread to say American cars suck. That's hating.

Giving my opinion about cars in general about cars is not hating. If I went into the stanced thread that would be hating.

Finally if you think your car is fire it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks but you.

All BS aside the reason why asked if stanced wheels had an affect on performance is because I figured if you are going to make your car look like that on purpose it had to be performance related.

This is Niketalk every time a new car thread gets posted 1 outta 4 post are people hating on it. A new Camaro can come out and dudes will enter that thread to say American cars suck. That's hating.

Giving my opinion about cars in general about cars is not hating. If I went into the stanced thread that would be hating.

Finally if you think your car is fire it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks but you.

Not every mod someone does to their car like that is performance related. Stance is a look.

[ATTACHMENT=6803]BRZ1.jpeg (955k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=6804]BRZ22.jpg (146k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=6805]BRZ33.jpeg (928k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

New Valenti Smoked Tails.

Back
Top Bottom