\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Soooooooooo, has this knockoff wheel discussion ran it's course yet? We go through this every other month it seems :lol:. Do you, don't worry about the next man.

Don't be mad at me because you are buying payless wheels.

"But they look exactly the same at a quarter of the cost"

You know how many kids have been told that after Moms comes home with a Payless bag

But why worry about the next man or kid rocking payless shoes? Maybe I'm just getting old but what the next man eats doesn't make me ****. You haven't posted the advantages of buying expensive wheels. What? Props on an internet forum or at car meets. Cool...

Word, dudes have been spending all their hard earned money since the beginning of time to impress other dudes who will never benefit them. The ~$100-200 difference in shoes is a loooong stretch compared to an extra $2k just for wheels. If that's your theory on shoes and wheels, I feel bad for anybody you know who eat/drinks store brand food since they're knockoffs of the real thing too :lol:

People don't buy store bought cereal for appearances. People buy food because it tastes good and you have to buy food.

Whether you spend 5k or 5 hundred for custom wheels you are spending it on something that pretty much only changes the appearance.

We talking about cars whether yall want to admit it or not people that invest a lot of money into their car are often doing it to impress other people.

Personally I think 2k is steep for something that doesn't dramatically improve performance.

Since the shoe analogy bothers people so much what about real jewelry vs fake. Cubic Zirconia vs Real Diamonds?

What's the difference?

Fam, stop with your analogies cause they suck.

Especially after your Mona Lisa analogy.

Can we all agree that this new vw r400 if priced right is a game changer

Four banger all wheel drive with turbo makin fo hunna horses

Dat "german engineering"

Don't be mad at me because you are buying payless wheels.

"But they look exactly the same at a quarter of the cost"

You know how many kids have been told that after Moms comes home with a Payless bag

But why worry about the next man or kid rocking payless shoes? Maybe I'm just getting old but what the next man eats doesn't make me ****. You haven't posted the advantages of buying expensive wheels. What? Props on an internet forum or at car meets. Cool...

I'm not buying either one of them and I don't care I simply made an accurate analogy.

If you are buying wheels to stunt midas well go all the way.

what about viper wheels bruh? they dont make em for charger, challenger, 300, magnum.

only way to get them is through AM

Can we all agree that this new vw r400 if priced right is a game changer

Four banger all wheel drive with turbo makin fo hunna horses

Dat "german engineering"
i'm gonna assume that high model one won't be sold in the US? 

Just like the Evo FQ360 and FQ400........   FQ stands for "****** Quick" by the way

A WRC Blue STi with gold rims always gets respect from me...

Appreciate it, fam. :smokin

I'm so souped, I always wanted an EVO/STI as a car to have fun in. I couldn't find any Evo 8 or 9's with low miles so I just went with the 2015. I know no one will be abusing it. :smokin

It's key-less entry with a push-start which I absolutely love. I think it's the first STI's to get push-start
Riiiiiims post the riiiiiims I gotta SEE em!! *scratches neck*

Great purchase whatcanisay, that was my second choice two weeks ago but the Subaru dealers around me have pricks working there and were not trying to work with me because they "know the demand is out there"

Blue on gold Subie will always be a classic.

Like you literally cannot go wrong with that color combo on a Subaru. 

The only color combo I would ever cop a Subaru.

Last edited:
That r is fire man. I'd get that over a jeep all day.

I keep going back and forth on the mk5 r32 or a fj cruiser. Same price but totally different.

Yeah I drive a mk4 gti now with da vr6. I want awd before the winter. I don't need a truck. But could use it I do need at least a hatchback. I never get pulled over in mine and I drive like an *******. Must be because it's silver.

:lol: Jesus

Your paint is clean as hell. Especially with VW's ****** clear coat.

I don't even have pics of my car. Silver, lowered, 20% tints and black monty Carlos. Not too exiting.

Last edited:
That's not my picture :lol:

Funny enough I've never seen a mk4 with a **** paint job and ****** up clear coat.

And this North East weather beats on cars.

Yeah. Quite a few have peeling clear coat. I've had it for years. It doesn't spread. It's just on curves in the metal by windows. Not even noticeable. I'm just now starting to see mk4s get a little rusty. That 10 year no rust policy. :pimp:

Zyzz, hatches are super practical. Don't care what people think when I got a trunk full of bikes and TVs :pimp: for real though I've had a hatch since my rx7 if you can count that.

Last edited:
A lot of cars have the keyless entry and push to start now. Got it on my 9th gen Civic, its so sick

Back
Top Bottom