IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg
I want an S so bad...so so bad...

Originally Posted by moomoopanda

Wish my car was cool. 
sick.gif

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg
supercharger, suspension and hardtop.  that's what i'd do.  then tear @!# around the track faster than cars 4x as much.

Originally Posted by moomoopanda

Wish my car was cool. 
sick.gif

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg
supercharger, suspension and hardtop.  that's what i'd do.  then tear @!# around the track faster than cars 4x as much.

here's my car now
laugh.gif
bent spindle and strut ftl.  good thing i know my suspension like the back of my hand. with an impact wrench i had everything apart in less than an hour.
pimp.gif
  putting it back together tomorrow.  if i took it to the shop it would have easily cost me a grand. 

01 gti vr6

here's my car now
laugh.gif
bent spindle and strut ftl.  good thing i know my suspension like the back of my hand. with an impact wrench i had everything apart in less than an hour.
pimp.gif
  putting it back together tomorrow.  if i took it to the shop it would have easily cost me a grand. 

01 gti vr6

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by injennz

I didn't know you were an NTer! I first saw your truck over on TW like 2 years ago. I probably have a dozen pictures of it saved on my computer, haha. I've always loved your truck, great work...

It sure has come a long way
Spoiler [+]
firstday.jpg

Thanks man! Yeah, I've been part of NT since 2000. I was huge in the shoe game with over 400 pairs. I'm down to around 30 pairs now. I just don't heart shoes like I do anymore. It hurts me to think of spending over $100 on a pair of sneakers now. Your TACO looks real nice man. I've got more surprises soon for my truck. Its never ending and stay tuned. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by injennz

I didn't know you were an NTer! I first saw your truck over on TW like 2 years ago. I probably have a dozen pictures of it saved on my computer, haha. I've always loved your truck, great work...

It sure has come a long way
Spoiler [+]
firstday.jpg

Thanks man! Yeah, I've been part of NT since 2000. I was huge in the shoe game with over 400 pairs. I'm down to around 30 pairs now. I just don't heart shoes like I do anymore. It hurts me to think of spending over $100 on a pair of sneakers now. Your TACO looks real nice man. I've got more surprises soon for my truck. Its never ending and stay tuned. 
pimp.gif

let the hate begin 
laugh.gif
this my weekend toy..yes a real deal donk completely redone..soon as the beat goes in I'm on to the next one.. bone stock 07 eclipse is my daily.. no need for pics of that everyone seen one..

let the hate begin 
laugh.gif
this my weekend toy..yes a real deal donk completely redone..soon as the beat goes in I'm on to the next one.. bone stock 07 eclipse is my daily.. no need for pics of that everyone seen one..

^ No Hate man. A hobby is a hobby. Whatever gets you working and driving towards a goal is a good thing. I know a lot of people don't understand my passion of my Truck and Bikes. Why are you dumping so much $$$ into them. Its a love.

^ No Hate man. A hobby is a hobby. Whatever gets you working and driving towards a goal is a good thing. I know a lot of people don't understand my passion of my Truck and Bikes. Why are you dumping so much $$$ into them. Its a love.

Back
Top Bottom