\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

there was a gtr around my way that parked at the front corner of the block with an ad for a garage sale on the windshield :pimp:

Looks are subjective, IMO Japan has made plenty of great looking cars over the years.

toyota-mr2-524683-1-L.jpg

rx7-fd-black.jpg

5913149819_a874aba88a_o.jpg

TV6813-123-e1372576138874.jpg

1973_Toyota_Celica_Rear_1.JPG

In terms of styling I always thought the 3rd gen was the best looking Supra.
5774576623_1885b0df80_o.jpg

I have the utmost respect for the GTR, but would still say it should be priced around 30k lower.

Flame suit been on, just my opinion.
The car and its potential is incredible, in terms of performance.
Well yeah isn't it like 50K more than it was it's first couple years in the states?

The issue with high power Supra builds power delivery isn't necessarily the lag, although that is part of it. It's the lack of low end torque that makes them extremely peaky. A 3 liter engine just doesn't produce much on the bottom end.

Compare to the consistent, almost flat torque curve on a NA BBC. Also notice that once the torque begins to dip, the power continues to rise to peak. It's really true what they say... there is no replacement for displacement.... But FI is still a damn good substitute
laugh.gif
2jzgte

where 12k gets you in the low 12s

that being said i'm still planning an aristo swap for the gs3

2jzgte

a lot cheaper than 12k to get a supra low 12s
laugh.gif
. They run low 13 stock..... You can probably get a supra into the 10s with much less than 12k.

i got my car into the high 11s with like $3,500

Last edited:

2jzgte

a lot cheaper than 12k to get a supra low 12s
laugh.gif
. They run low 13 stock..... You can probably get a supra into the 10s with much less than 12k.

i got my car into the high 11s with like $3,500
yeah i'm just messing... just kinda worrying how much it's gonna cost to get the swap to pass OBD2 and emissions 

as well as finding the 3.76 diff 

Back
Top Bottom