\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

my 06 chevy impala.... got it a couple years ago w/ 20k miles for 9gs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm gettin some new rims this summer that's gonna last another two years, then i'm lookin to sell to cop a silverado...

22s, indash double din, w/ a couple 12s in the back... 5% in the back, 15% in the front...

i got 265 tires... they're thick and make the rims look small... but i be on the road alot. i went ahead and got the whip lifted so i could fit the bigger tires on w/ the rims....

i had to take off the middle and front pillars and just kept it... chrom door handles and blacked out chevy emblems...

since i'm finna graduate... i'm thinkin about gettin some 24"s cuz i wont be on the road going back and forth to school...

its a south thing, fams...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by marable

2008 Yukon Denali, 24 inch Asanti's

2d7iwhw.png

not tryin to hate but... them are some small 24s...

maybe its the angle...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 nonetheless...

that's a big n____ car... like... you gotta be minimum 240 lbs w/ the yukon denali..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea gotta agree on those being the smallest 24's I've ever seen as well.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by marable

2008 Yukon Denali, 24 inch Asanti's

2d7iwhw.png

not tryin to hate but... them are some small 24s...

maybe its the angle...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 nonetheless...

that's a big n____ car... like... you gotta be minimum 240 lbs w/ the yukon denali..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea gotta agree on those being the smallest 24's I've ever seen as well.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by injennz

I didn't know you were an NTer! I first saw your truck over on TW like 2 years ago. I probably have a dozen pictures of it saved on my computer, haha. I've always loved your truck, great work...

It sure has come a long way
Spoiler [+]
firstday.jpg

I thought his grill was a toyota ripoff of the ford raptor after seeing the stock pic I guess not...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by injennz

I didn't know you were an NTer! I first saw your truck over on TW like 2 years ago. I probably have a dozen pictures of it saved on my computer, haha. I've always loved your truck, great work...

It sure has come a long way
Spoiler [+]
firstday.jpg

I thought his grill was a toyota ripoff of the ford raptor after seeing the stock pic I guess not...
laugh.gif

same year and color... (not original pic)

1997 Acura TL - was only $2500 with 90k miles. I heard these never die (TL replaced the Legend) and at this price I couldn't resist.

1997_acura_tl_2_5_92715309151244020.jpg

1997 Acura TL - was only $2500 with 90k miles. I heard these never die (TL replaced the Legend) and at this price I couldn't resist.

Originally Posted by philly035

Nice pick up. I have an '01 3.2 TL with 160K. It's still going strong..Before I moved down south for my job, I did the Major service (Water pump, timing belt, other %%+) and they said it'll last another 150K.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by philly035

Nice pick up. I have an '01 3.2 TL with 160K. It's still going strong..Before I moved down south for my job, I did the Major service (Water pump, timing belt, other %%+) and they said it'll last another 150K.

pimp.gif

I got this so I wouldn't be able to mod it. I couldn't help myself.
laugh.gif
I want to do a black vinyl roof.

I got this so I wouldn't be able to mod it. I couldn't help myself.
laugh.gif
I want to do a black vinyl roof.

Back
Top Bottom