\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by CUBANJUMPMAN

my civic

This is pretty much me, except I have a sedan instead of a coupe, and minus the rims. More details on the mods however, good to see another 8th gen. Civic owner here.

Originally Posted by CUBANJUMPMAN

my civic

This is pretty much me, except I have a sedan instead of a coupe, and minus the rims. More details on the mods however, good to see another 8th gen. Civic owner here.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Anyone looking for a bike in Socal hit me up
here's my E46 Sedan - my daily driver.  Over 115K miles.   It feels like yesterday when I picked her up in 2004. 
smokin.gif

4550647392_cc3fcce06b_z.jpg
need more pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Anyone looking for a bike in Socal hit me up
here's my E46 Sedan - my daily driver.  Over 115K miles.   It feels like yesterday when I picked her up in 2004. 
smokin.gif

4550647392_cc3fcce06b_z.jpg
need more pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For you challenger owners what do you recommend auto or manual? And is there that much of a difference between the SRT and R/T versions? Also how's the gas for you guys? I live in so cal btw

For you challenger owners what do you recommend auto or manual? And is there that much of a difference between the SRT and R/T versions? Also how's the gas for you guys? I live in so cal btw

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

if you got the money then get the SRT but RT is good bad as hell.

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

if you got the money then get the SRT but RT is good bad as hell.

Lpheat:

The difference between the 5.7 and the 6.1 (6.4's if you are buying new now because all SRT's get that 6.4 Motor) is tremendous.

I had a 5.7 Jeep before I got the SRT Jeep and I was like damn what big difference would the .4 liters make? Boy I was wrong. Totally different beast.

SRT FTW

Back
Top Bottom