\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Good Lord the last couple of pages have been 
sick.gif

Very nice cars fellas

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Ninjahood should be the last person speaking about money and cars because he talks and talks but all he has to show for is his shoes and excuses

I beg ur pardon? I probably wear most of ya hoopties my neck sir...lets not it twisted, i haven'tCopped a car cuz i havent needed one..u think if wanted to drive a POS mid 90's honda or toyotaThat its out of price range?
laugh.gif
back to da cars....nice R8 back there.
Really? You never post your jewels in the jewelry thread? Let's see what's around your neck.
Aren't you the same guy who had a Jesus piece on lay away for years and never copped? Hood rich 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Ninjahood should be the last person speaking about money and cars because he talks and talks but all he has to show for is his shoes and excuses

I beg ur pardon? I probably wear most of ya hoopties my neck sir...lets not it twisted, i haven'tCopped a car cuz i havent needed one..u think if wanted to drive a POS mid 90's honda or toyotaThat its out of price range?
laugh.gif
back to da cars....nice R8 back there.
Really? You never post your jewels in the jewelry thread? Let's see what's around your neck.
Aren't you the same guy who had a Jesus piece on lay away for years and never copped? Hood rich 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by voodoo

More pics for those who requested them.  Viper has been fun but after I test drove the R8 V10 I haven't been able to get it off my mind.

a43g4o.jpg

nl8s1v.jpg

b63ojp.jpg

5kpxxh.jpg

291gbdj.jpg

211w7yb.jpg
you from BB/MISC? i know theres a guy on their with pretty much exact car
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by voodoo

More pics for those who requested them.  Viper has been fun but after I test drove the R8 V10 I haven't been able to get it off my mind.

a43g4o.jpg

nl8s1v.jpg

b63ojp.jpg

5kpxxh.jpg

291gbdj.jpg

211w7yb.jpg
you from BB/MISC? i know theres a guy on their with pretty much exact car
laugh.gif

@VOODOO

Freeaaaakin awweeesssome! I've never seen thawt ever before and in person. Looks like a american muscle beast, my car looks like a exotic euro car. two different cars but we can trade once in a while? ahha

@VOODOO

Freeaaaakin awweeesssome! I've never seen thawt ever before and in person. Looks like a american muscle beast, my car looks like a exotic euro car. two different cars but we can trade once in a while? ahha

@theHBkid

It's a beast, but it's really tailored to being used on the track... it's simply too much of everything to really appreciate it on a street with speed limits. What I like about the R8 is that it's a blend of performance and luxury... so you can chill with a chick and still enjoy the performance aspects of the car. Most chicks I've had in the Viper don't like it too much because it's loud, the suspension is really stiff so the ride can be harsh over a bumpy road, and it scares the hell out of them. But get the Viper on a twisty road or a racetrack where you can just go hard and it's insane.

@theHBkid

It's a beast, but it's really tailored to being used on the track... it's simply too much of everything to really appreciate it on a street with speed limits. What I like about the R8 is that it's a blend of performance and luxury... so you can chill with a chick and still enjoy the performance aspects of the car. Most chicks I've had in the Viper don't like it too much because it's loud, the suspension is really stiff so the ride can be harsh over a bumpy road, and it scares the hell out of them. But get the Viper on a twisty road or a racetrack where you can just go hard and it's insane.

Back
Top Bottom