got the whole crew waitin in the car while you take a pic
laugh.gif
Lol, I had to get gas.
No Benz love over here???
always got love for somebody who drives a benz CLS is a bad ride
pimp.gif
hows the maintenance on CLS? 

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

viper is too nasty.  i'd never sell that for an r8.  just scoop up a used rs4 or something.  then you got your civilized car too. 

You have obviously never driven a R8. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

viper is too nasty.  i'd never sell that for an r8.  just scoop up a used rs4 or something.  then you got your civilized car too. 

You have obviously never driven a R8. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by imthekang

Originally Posted by yungfrey

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif
Lol, I had to get gas.

laugh.gif
 i was thinking that same thing about the crew in the whip...ready to hit the clubs..lol

but very nice CLS and good selection when it came to the rims...

how is it with ladies?
Good looks G and as for the ladies..."I can't remember my name, they keep on calling me Handsome"

Originally Posted by imthekang

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif
Lol, I had to get gas.

laugh.gif
 i was thinking that same thing about the crew in the whip...ready to hit the clubs..lol

but very nice CLS and good selection when it came to the rims...

how is it with ladies?
Good looks G and as for the ladies..."I can't remember my name, they keep on calling me Handsome"

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Lol, I had to get gas.
pimp.gif

Very disgusting but it's the price you pay. Maintenance at the dealership gives you quality and puts you to ease knowing your car is being serviced by pros but very costly. I shopped around and found a spot by house thinking they would be a little bit better. I needed some suspension work so I brought it in and let them look at it. They looked at the car and said I needed new break pads. The secretary went on the computer and gave me an estimate of about $600. I laughed and thanked them. I went to Mercedes the week before and they told me when the brake pads are nearing the end of their life, it would show up on the screen. I ended up getting all my suspension work done and my breaks + sensors for just under $700 at a spot in Queens. Mercedes took almost 3 weeks to get back to me with their service quotes, smh.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Lol, I had to get gas.
pimp.gif

Very disgusting but it's the price you pay. Maintenance at the dealership gives you quality and puts you to ease knowing your car is being serviced by pros but very costly. I shopped around and found a spot by house thinking they would be a little bit better. I needed some suspension work so I brought it in and let them look at it. They looked at the car and said I needed new break pads. The secretary went on the computer and gave me an estimate of about $600. I laughed and thanked them. I went to Mercedes the week before and they told me when the brake pads are nearing the end of their life, it would show up on the screen. I ended up getting all my suspension work done and my breaks + sensors for just under $700 at a spot in Queens. Mercedes took almost 3 weeks to get back to me with their service quotes, smh.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Ninjahood should be the last person speaking about money and cars because he talks and talks but all he has to show for is his shoes and excuses

I beg ur pardon? I probably wear most of ya hoopties my neck sir...lets not it twisted, i haven't

Copped a car cuz i havent needed one..u think if wanted to drive a POS mid 90's honda or toyota

That its out of price range?
laugh.gif

back to da cars....nice R8 back there.

Please stop, your so called jewels still on layaway.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Ninjahood should be the last person speaking about money and cars because he talks and talks but all he has to show for is his shoes and excuses

I beg ur pardon? I probably wear most of ya hoopties my neck sir...lets not it twisted, i haven't

Copped a car cuz i havent needed one..u think if wanted to drive a POS mid 90's honda or toyota

That its out of price range?
laugh.gif

back to da cars....nice R8 back there.

Please stop, your so called jewels still on layaway.

Back
Top Bottom