my toys! lol

indifferent.gif
jelly as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

jealous.jpeg

super jelly right now. wrx hatch is the car im looking to cop soon as i can get my career started
30t6p3b.gif
i want one so bad. only car i could find that looks good is fun to drive, 6 speed manual, and awd. plus the hatch is more functional for snowboarding trips
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by onedollarballah23

my toys! lol

indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

jealous.jpeg

super jelly right now. wrx hatch is the car im looking to cop soon as i can get my career started
30t6p3b.gif
i want one so bad. only car i could find that looks good is fun to drive, 6 speed manual, and awd. plus the hatch is more functional for snowboarding trips
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EthicsD

Very nice car, I also wanted AWD but wasn't looking to buy a SUV. Figured a wagon would be the best way to go. Not sure if I should do anything to it, kinda like the way it looks stock.
2008 Subaru Legacy Touring Edition

2jer76w.jpg

2nsqbz8.jpg

Mario

not sure if anyone said anything, but this thing is nice 
pimp.gif

a drop and some wider wheels 
sick.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by EthicsD

Very nice car, I also wanted AWD but wasn't looking to buy a SUV. Figured a wagon would be the best way to go. Not sure if I should do anything to it, kinda like the way it looks stock.
2008 Subaru Legacy Touring Edition

2jer76w.jpg

2nsqbz8.jpg

Mario

not sure if anyone said anything, but this thing is nice 
pimp.gif

a drop and some wider wheels 
sick.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

my toys! lol

indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

jealous.jpeg

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
unfortunately the WRX is 5 speed. its the STi/wrx that's 6 speeed. i want one soo bad! 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

my toys! lol

indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

jealous.jpeg

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
unfortunately the WRX is 5 speed. its the STi/wrx that's 6 speeed. i want one soo bad! 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Originally Posted by C2HUI

New pickup.

540i/6

IMG_9239_c.jpg

IMG_9246_c.jpg

IMG_9260_c.jpg

IMG_9275_c.jpg%20
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nice 5 man, be sure to check all the rubber pieces ( hoses, gaskets, boots, etc..) cause its about that time that they go out with this series if they have not been replaced already

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Originally Posted by C2HUI

New pickup.

540i/6

IMG_9239_c.jpg

IMG_9246_c.jpg

IMG_9260_c.jpg

IMG_9275_c.jpg%20
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nice 5 man, be sure to check all the rubber pieces ( hoses, gaskets, boots, etc..) cause its about that time that they go out with this series if they have not been replaced already

NT Fam, I need help with a rust issue.

I have some rust spots on my car, looks like from rock chips, but I'm not sure how to fix them without taking it to some place and having it sanded and repainted.  I'd rather do it myself, if possible, and save the money.  I've googled it, but most sites either use some kind of sander, which I don't think I have nor know how to use, or they don't really describe in detail what to do other than buy sandpaper, sand, re-paint.

If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it
pimp.gif
.  I kinda have an idea, but I just need to know some stuff like what type of sand paper to buy, should I was my car before, what to use on the rust, etc...

More pics...
Spoiler [+]

NT Fam, I need help with a rust issue.

I have some rust spots on my car, looks like from rock chips, but I'm not sure how to fix them without taking it to some place and having it sanded and repainted.  I'd rather do it myself, if possible, and save the money.  I've googled it, but most sites either use some kind of sander, which I don't think I have nor know how to use, or they don't really describe in detail what to do other than buy sandpaper, sand, re-paint.

If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it
pimp.gif
.  I kinda have an idea, but I just need to know some stuff like what type of sand paper to buy, should I was my car before, what to use on the rust, etc...

More pics...
Spoiler [+]

Degenerate423- The paint flaked off exposing the metal underneath so basically the clearcoat/paint in that area was weakened..Even if you use sand paper to get the rust off and get at it with touch up paint its still going to be noticably different because of the actual flaking.....unfortunately the only way to get a 100% match [unless its light scratches] is to have the area sanded/repainted...but if you dont care about paint being perfect match buy yourself some fine grit sand paper and a tube of touch up paint specific to your color FROM THE DEALER. [Dont go to autozone because all they have is generic colors] and carefully sand the rust off untill it satisfie..dust the area off and wipe clean..then touch up the area with paint....first pic is the only major one youll notice...the second and third dont look so bad....youre still going to be able to see the difference but you wont have any more rust...

Decided to put on the front lip..

Degenerate423- The paint flaked off exposing the metal underneath so basically the clearcoat/paint in that area was weakened..Even if you use sand paper to get the rust off and get at it with touch up paint its still going to be noticably different because of the actual flaking.....unfortunately the only way to get a 100% match [unless its light scratches] is to have the area sanded/repainted...but if you dont care about paint being perfect match buy yourself some fine grit sand paper and a tube of touch up paint specific to your color FROM THE DEALER. [Dont go to autozone because all they have is generic colors] and carefully sand the rust off untill it satisfie..dust the area off and wipe clean..then touch up the area with paint....first pic is the only major one youll notice...the second and third dont look so bad....youre still going to be able to see the difference but you wont have any more rust...

Decided to put on the front lip..

My boyfriend and I's.. there's a liftkit on it, but once we find some stock ccw's we're going lower!
2u6phg2.jpg

This was my...unwanted birthday gift. needless to say, its gone..
my boyfriend had plans on slapping some elbows on it
grin.gif

30udcte.jpg

And MY daily is just an 02 accord, used to be slammed, with a mugen lip and asa's by bbs.

My boyfriend and I's.. there's a liftkit on it, but once we find some stock ccw's we're going lower!
2u6phg2.jpg

This was my...unwanted birthday gift. needless to say, its gone..
my boyfriend had plans on slapping some elbows on it
grin.gif

30udcte.jpg

And MY daily is just an 02 accord, used to be slammed, with a mugen lip and asa's by bbs.

Back
Top Bottom