\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Couple pages back, older bronco. It wasn't in pristine condition or anything but it was completely unwarranted and I just got it like a month ago. If I find out who did it I'm gonna royally !%** their #+** up

Couple pages back, older bronco. It wasn't in pristine condition or anything but it was completely unwarranted and I just got it like a month ago. If I find out who did it I'm gonna royally !%** their #+** up

i feel u man. my brand new car got broken into 2 days after i got it.....someone smashed my passenger window. nothing to steal in there either, except a pair of rayban wayfarers. like....really?

i feel u man. my brand new car got broken into 2 days after i got it.....someone smashed my passenger window. nothing to steal in there either, except a pair of rayban wayfarers. like....really?

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

^^^ Very nice

i may of went with bigger wheels, but other than that clean and simple
They're 18x10.5 with a +15 offset
IMO, I think my wheels are fairly big
laugh.gif
Really, All around ? Thats pretty nice to have 10.5 in the front.

Anyways ignore my post then because in the picture they look small but its just the picture.

^^^ Very nice

laugh.gif

Anyways ignore my post then because in the picture they look small but its just the picture.

^^^ Very nice

laugh.gif

Yup all around. Yeah that's a bad angle

^^^ Very nice

laugh.gif

Yup all around. Yeah that's a bad angle

'84 E30 eta w/ tucked diving boards, basket weaves, super clean interior, 5 gears, a clutch and 2 burnt out window motors

Took it on as a 12mos resto project. Dude I bought it from was in over his head with the maintenance and couldn't keep up. Had some cheap red wheels off a civic, recently swapped in the basketweaves and it was amazing to see how much of a pain the old ones were to fit compared to the BMW wheels. Gonna just do a couple other bits and pieces, fix the windows, maybe lower it, remove the tints and put it up for sale in the spring. The new owner can decide what to paint it.

It eats up highway miles with reckless abandon...talmbout cruising at 90mph... The Original 'Bahn Burner!!!

'84 E30 eta w/ tucked diving boards, basket weaves, super clean interior, 5 gears, a clutch and 2 burnt out window motors

Took it on as a 12mos resto project. Dude I bought it from was in over his head with the maintenance and couldn't keep up. Had some cheap red wheels off a civic, recently swapped in the basketweaves and it was amazing to see how much of a pain the old ones were to fit compared to the BMW wheels. Gonna just do a couple other bits and pieces, fix the windows, maybe lower it, remove the tints and put it up for sale in the spring. The new owner can decide what to paint it.

It eats up highway miles with reckless abandon...talmbout cruising at 90mph... The Original 'Bahn Burner!!!

^
thanks man....just keep your eyes peeled at craigslist...I keep an eye on my area just to see if any interesting parts come up and I see a new car pop up every few weeks about 50/50 manual/auto

^
thanks man....just keep your eyes peeled at craigslist...I keep an eye on my area just to see if any interesting parts come up and I see a new car pop up every few weeks about 50/50 manual/auto

BEFORE
I didn't have nothing really done to it
black paint looked and probably was from a spray can.
i bought it like that.
53f2508e49efca033486ab953e458e529720feb.jpeg

AFTER a trip to the body shop
matte black vinyl overlay on roof
custom painted matte black and white headlights
repainted real matte black wheels,window molding, emblems, diffuser, grill
limo tint all around
zs3n5.jpg

6y1e69.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Zyzz

challenger and 5.0>>>>>>>>>>>>>camaro

not even close
hmph...wait till da ZL1 drops
wink.gif
but thats not in the same class though

GT500 and ZL1 and so far looks like ZL1 has it beat but looks wise id take the Cobra all day everyday and i know plenty of people that would as well. not worried though, Ford is working on the new Cobra and i think they will exceed expectations.

Back
Top Bottom