\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Nice g37, you live in south central LA tho?
laugh.gif

Yes I do and?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

but thats not in the same class though

GT500 and ZL1 and so far looks like ZL1 has it beat but looks wise id take the Cobra all day everyday and i know plenty of people that would as well. not worried though, Ford is working on the new Cobra and i think they will exceed expectations.

Camaro > Challenger >>> Mustang

Challenger gets minus points cause it's the size of a yacht, and Mustang is at the bottom cause it's ugly as hell.

Only muscle car I'd put against the Camaro is the previous gen GT500, in black, with a custom wing on the back.

hows the maintenance a old e30?

i wouldn't mind messing around with one for college, hopefully a m3 e30 pops yup on craigs ill def jump on it if that maintenance isn't too high

^don't even bother with an E30 M if you don't have plenty of money to throw at it. Most of them have well over 100K on the odometer and are in need of repair/upkeep, and the pristine examples are hitting for over 20G's. OEM parts on a car out of production over 20 yrs is gonna cost. I'd say you're better off copping an E36.

Coincidentally, I ran into a beautiful black one earlier today on I-95, tried to speed up to get a better look, he thought I wanted to run and dipped on me-too much traffic for me to give chase-no way in hell it wasn't a motor swap or forced induction the way he took off.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

i wouldn't mind messing around with one for college, hopefully a m3 e30 pops yup on craigs ill def jump on it if that maintenance isn't too high
what hollowpoints said,
And the OEM parts are hard to find, i've had to look up some e30 parts for people and a lot of them are either no longer available or in germany if lucky

what hollowpoints said,
And the OEM parts are hard to find, i've had to look up some e30 parts for people and a lot of them are either no longer available or in germany if lucky

The standard e30's are pretty simple for any competent DIY mechanic as long as you can follow instructions and search. There is a really strong community that you direct questions to and can source parts from if you need to complete interior or exterior bits that almost invariably will be missing.  Yes, OEM parts are an arm and a leg but they are simple well-built cars. Taken car of they tick forever. 
Now the  M3 on the other hand is a rare beast itb's if I'm not mistaken, bespoke everything. Definitely
pimp.gif
 but not something you can rock at college, go e36 m for that. I'm considering a e36 m sedan or a e24 once I finish this one.

The standard e30's are pretty simple for any competent DIY mechanic as long as you can follow instructions and search. There is a really strong community that you direct questions to and can source parts from if you need to complete interior or exterior bits that almost invariably will be missing.  Yes, OEM parts are an arm and a leg but they are simple well-built cars. Taken car of they tick forever. 
Now the  M3 on the other hand is a rare beast itb's if I'm not mistaken, bespoke everything. Definitely
pimp.gif
 but not something you can rock at college, go e36 m for that. I'm considering a e36 m sedan or a e24 once I finish this one.

Originally Posted by scshift

GT500 and ZL1 and so far looks like ZL1 has it beat but looks wise id take the Cobra all day everyday and i know plenty of people that would as well. not worried though, Ford is working on the new Cobra and i think they will exceed expectations.

Challenger gets minus points cause it's the size of a yacht, and Mustang is at the bottom cause it's ugly as hell.

Only muscle car I'd put against the Camaro is the previous gen GT500, in black, with a custom wing on the back.
new mustang is far from ugly, the model before was easily one of the ugliest cars in the history of mankind. thats how much i hated it. new one is very nice and awesome 5 liter engine.

i used to like the camaro when it came out but once i sat in it, its garbage. one of the worst interiors of ever seen and the windows and so small. i dont care for the engine, with the same money ill take the 5.0 all day, it looks better and performs better.

Originally Posted by scshift

new mustang is far from ugly, the model before was easily one of the ugliest cars in the history of mankind. thats how much i hated it. new one is very nice and awesome 5 liter engine.

i used to like the camaro when it came out but once i sat in it, its garbage. one of the worst interiors of ever seen and the windows and so small. i dont care for the engine, with the same money ill take the 5.0 all day, it looks better and performs better.

^^^ your car is really nice.

Your not driving it during the winter? i stored mine on the 1st and already miss her haha

Also where do you get your work done?

^^^ your car is really nice.

Your not driving it during the winter? i stored mine on the 1st and already miss her haha

Also where do you get your work done?

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

As she sits right now. We EVO owners must stand together lol
tumblr_ltg48bHb7k1qzqfpw

Dude.... I have the same car. Mine's bone stock.....with wheel covers.
laugh.gif
 BUT in due time...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom