\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Is a stock '03 WRX really fast?

There's some kid talking about beating 6.0 GTO's and "chirping" in second gear.
laugh.gif

I don't know where else to ask.

Ehh,
grin.gif
 its more likely he was racing against a 5.7 LS1 not the 6.0 LS2.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Is a stock '03 WRX really fast?

There's some kid talking about beating 6.0 GTO's and "chirping" in second gear.
laugh.gif

I don't know where else to ask.

Ehh,
grin.gif
 its more likely he was racing against a 5.7 LS1 not the 6.0 LS2.

^ I want a Grand National. Or a Typhoon. Or a Syclone.

It's a kid that's always thought his cars are much more than they are.

He just bought it - it's stock except for a FMIC (I saw the CL ad). Back in HS, he thought he was the biggest ---- on campus in his beat up Civic. Before that, he would redline his dad's Sentra in the parking lot.

If I condoned street racing, I would like to beat him with my B5.

He just bought it - it's stock except for a FMIC (I saw the CL ad). Back in HS, he thought he was the biggest ---- on campus in his beat up Civic. Before that, he would redline his dad's Sentra in the parking lot.

Originally Posted by Aair16

B8 S4 guys, help me out...

I'm going to get rid of the SL65 (Love everything about it but dont feel like paying the jaw dropping registration and extended warranty fees that are right around the corner)

My next direction is one of three..

B8 S4

RS6

Cayman + economy car/beater

My last car was an 03 A6 4.2 so I am well aware of the money pit and various issues that can come with the RS6 BUT if you factor in the depreciation they've taken, the ownership cost is still no higher than the S4.

Any thoughts on which direction and should go?

Definitely the B8 S4.

My ideal setup would be the Metallic Grey 6MT S4 with the Titanium Package and Black Alcantara interior. So damn nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Aair16

B8 S4 guys, help me out...

I'm going to get rid of the SL65 (Love everything about it but dont feel like paying the jaw dropping registration and extended warranty fees that are right around the corner)

My next direction is one of three..

B8 S4

RS6

Cayman + economy car/beater

My last car was an 03 A6 4.2 so I am well aware of the money pit and various issues that can come with the RS6 BUT if you factor in the depreciation they've taken, the ownership cost is still no higher than the S4.

Any thoughts on which direction and should go?

Definitely the B8 S4.

My ideal setup would be the Metallic Grey 6MT S4 with the Titanium Package and Black Alcantara interior. So damn nice
pimp.gif

CoolGrayMemo wrote:

GNs and Turbo-Regals are some of my favorite cars ever!  I really want a bone stock (looking at least) 86 or 87 T-Type or Limited-Turbo in gold or brown. I think it would make the coolest sleeper ever.

(not my car)

^
pimp.gif
  (Import lovers, flame on)

Typhoons and especially Syclones are SOOOOOO freaking fast !!!  They are totally one of those "
eek.gif
 What the hell just happened!?!?" kind of cars. For those who don't know, the Sy&Ty engine is not just a larger bore version of the 3800 in the Turbo-Buicks but it is actually a completley diffrent motor. The 4300 in the Sy&Ty is a modified Chevy 350 block with two cylinders removed and is unrelated to the Buick motor other than the fact they are both GM manufactured Turbo 6's .

CoolGrayMemo wrote:

GNs and Turbo-Regals are some of my favorite cars ever!  I really want a bone stock (looking at least) 86 or 87 T-Type or Limited-Turbo in gold or brown. I think it would make the coolest sleeper ever.

(not my car)

^
pimp.gif
  (Import lovers, flame on)

Typhoons and especially Syclones are SOOOOOO freaking fast !!!  They are totally one of those "
eek.gif
 What the hell just happened!?!?" kind of cars. For those who don't know, the Sy&Ty engine is not just a larger bore version of the 3800 in the Turbo-Buicks but it is actually a completley diffrent motor. The 4300 in the Sy&Ty is a modified Chevy 350 block with two cylinders removed and is unrelated to the Buick motor other than the fact they are both GM manufactured Turbo 6's .

My cousins have three or four GN's/GNX's (I've posted the pictures before).

I really want a Ty or Sy though. Been looking for a clean one for a while now.

My cousins have three or four GN's/GNX's (I've posted the pictures before).

I really want a Ty or Sy though. Been looking for a clean one for a while now.

I cant remember the last time ive seen a Ty or Sy in person. Kinda elusive.

Edit: Damn didn't realize they were made in such limited numbers.

Edit: Damn didn't realize they were made in such limited numbers.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yeah they didnt make too many of them, only about 5000 Typhoons and 2000 Syclones. I actually see a good number of Typhoons on the Kansas side of the state line, but almost never see Syclones. I would love to own a real Syclone PPG Pace Car one day, but I think a clone (no pun intended) is as close as I will ever get.

main.php

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yeah they didnt make too many of them, only about 5000 Typhoons and 2000 Syclones. I actually see a good number of Typhoons on the Kansas side of the state line, but almost never see Syclones. I would love to own a real Syclone PPG Pace Car one day, but I think a clone (no pun intended) is as close as I will ever get.

main.php

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

As she sits right now. We EVO owners must stand together lol
That's right!!! I see you just joined SocalEvo too.
 What size tires are you running? My tuner had some RS3's on his 10.5 but they were stretched so he went with a 285.
Yessir 
pimp.gif

I'm running RS3's 265s. No rubbing issue at all. My fenders were rolled nicely haha.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

As she sits right now. We EVO owners must stand together lol
That's right!!! I see you just joined SocalEvo too.
 What size tires are you running? My tuner had some RS3's on his 10.5 but they were stretched so he went with a 285.
Yessir 
pimp.gif

I'm running RS3's 265s. No rubbing issue at all. My fenders were rolled nicely haha.

My friend had a tan t-type just like the one above. He still has a white limited with the recaro buckets and digital dash. His pops also has a mint syclone that he has some graveyard / lightning striking the syclone picture airbrushed on it.
laugh.gif
early 90s to the Max.

My friend had a tan t-type just like the one above. He still has a white limited with the recaro buckets and digital dash. His pops also has a mint syclone that he has some graveyard / lightning striking the syclone picture airbrushed on it.
laugh.gif
early 90s to the Max.

Back
Top Bottom