\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by scshift

^^ Are you serious? A murdered out Camaro SS is probably the nicest looking muscle car you can get without modifying anything but the paint.

We're only talking about looks here. The Mustangs are incredibly ugly.

DEAD SERIOUS. 

A MURDERED OUT CAMARO SS IS PRETTY DAMN GOOD LOOKING BUT I PREFER A MURDERED OUT 5.0 OVER THE SS ANY DAY BUT IT'S POINTLESS TO ARGUE OVER LOOKS BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS GONNA BE OPINION. I PREFER THE LOOK OF THE 5.0 OVER THE SS. PLUS THE GLASS ROOF IS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

my 2012 audi a5 prestige s-linewill post more when i take it in for tint tomorrow

Welcome to the club 
smokin.gif
  You're gonna love it.
How long of a wait did you have to get the S-Line?  Hopefully not as long as me, but I know a lot of the S-Line orders that were placed earlier this year were just being delivered now.

Hope you're somewhere warm so you don't have to swap the summer tires out for winter tires right away.

Can't wait to see the pics.

my 2012 audi a5 prestige s-linewill post more when i take it in for tint tomorrow

Welcome to the club 
smokin.gif
  You're gonna love it.
How long of a wait did you have to get the S-Line?  Hopefully not as long as me, but I know a lot of the S-Line orders that were placed earlier this year were just being delivered now.

Hope you're somewhere warm so you don't have to swap the summer tires out for winter tires right away.

Welcome to the club 
smokin.gif
  You're gonna love it.

To the NTers with IS300s, how many miles are you getting on a full tank before the gas light comes on?

I'm getting like 300 right before the light turns on. Is this normal?
nerd.gif

To the NTers with IS300s, how many miles are you getting on a full tank before the gas light comes on?

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

wow i jumped around everyone got some ballin #!% whips ya'll gonna be ashamed when you see mine.....(will post pics later have to take some)

wow i jumped around everyone got some ballin #!% whips ya'll gonna be ashamed when you see mine.....(will post pics later have to take some)

Originally Posted by derrty6232

nerd.gif
doing better than me..i get around 260-270 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom