\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

My Christmas gift to myself. First car I bought on my own. Bought it yesterday and hopefully will pick her up tomorrow.

2qwmm10.jpg
pimp.gif

But hol up.... are those chrome pillars??? might be just the angle.. .. also get redouts... It will look so much better.

Welcome......  
Spoiler [+]
2h56z6c.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

61026f739ace0091541aee903eced56a97f2dddf_r.png
02116739c40356a8984d453344a5993698387755_r.jpg
6c526923a7c520bb515ad093884bf153d7b0df4e_r.jpg
   my mercury marauder......just hit 50,000 mile today....2003
very @%@%#%! nice sir.

only reason i wouldn't push this in NYC is da abundant crown vic taxi cabs.

Lol.... I'm in md and the most people don't know what it is.... The cab drivers usually ask me what the hell is it.. I gotta tell em , made 2 years and stopped... Everything stock , changed the exhaust and the intake , that's it... The pipes and rims are factory
mad.gif
EFF YOU HOMEY!!! TYhis is actually one of my grails. The ONLY reason I don't own one yet is because I had an '03 Grand Marquis and EVERYTHING used to go wrong with it (i.e. windshield wiper motors, window motors going out, CD deck acting up, etc.). For the most part, Marauder has the same components so I'd expect to have to invest a little money into it over time. Now, if I could find a decent mileage one for under $9000, I'd jump on it. However, we both know that's impossible. In this day and age, I can't bring myself to drop $15K on a nearly 10 y/o vehicle that may have problems in the near future. If I ever get rich, I plan on buying 5-10 of them.

Congrats. Post some more pics of this beauty when you get a chance...

61026f739ace0091541aee903eced56a97f2dddf_r.png
02116739c40356a8984d453344a5993698387755_r.jpg
6c526923a7c520bb515ad093884bf153d7b0df4e_r.jpg
   my mercury marauder......just hit 50,000 mile today....2003
very @%@%#%! nice sir.

Lol.... I'm in md and the most people don't know what it is.... The cab drivers usually ask me what the hell is it.. I gotta tell em , made 2 years and stopped... Everything stock , changed the exhaust and the intake , that's it... The pipes and rims are factory
mad.gif
EFF YOU HOMEY!!! TYhis is actually one of my grails. The ONLY reason I don't own one yet is because I had an '03 Grand Marquis and EVERYTHING used to go wrong with it (i.e. windshield wiper motors, window motors going out, CD deck acting up, etc.). For the most part, Marauder has the same components so I'd expect to have to invest a little money into it over time. Now, if I could find a decent mileage one for under $9000, I'd jump on it. However, we both know that's impossible. In this day and age, I can't bring myself to drop $15K on a nearly 10 y/o vehicle that may have problems in the near future. If I ever get rich, I plan on buying 5-10 of them.

DajonDondo wrote:
pimp.gif

But hol up.... are those chrome pillars??? might be just the angle.. .. also get redouts... It will look so much better.

Welcome......  
Spoiler [+]
2h56z6c.gif

Yea the pillars are chrome. It came that way when I got it. I liked it at first but now I'm having mixed feelings. Think it would look better without?
xf2t5s.jpg

DajonDondo wrote:
pimp.gif

Welcome......  
Spoiler [+]
2h56z6c.gif

Yea the pillars are chrome. It came that way when I got it. I liked it at first but now I'm having mixed feelings. Think it would look better without?
xf2t5s.jpg

DajonDondo wrote:
pimp.gif

Welcome......  
Spoiler [+]
2h56z6c.gif

xf2t5s.jpg

I think it looks better w/o it

DajonDondo wrote:
pimp.gif

Welcome......  
Spoiler [+]
2h56z6c.gif

xf2t5s.jpg

I think it looks better w/o it

Yea, I've been lurking clublexus for a week now. I felt the same way about it looking tacky, I'll take it off later today.

Yea, I've been lurking clublexus for a week now. I felt the same way about it looking tacky, I'll take it off later today.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

very @%@%#%! nice sir.

mad.gif

nice whip. but i'll be dambed if every time i see a civilian driving a crown vic/marauder i don't assume it's a narc. looks just like the narc cars out here in CA. lord

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

very @%@%#%! nice sir.

mad.gif

nice whip. but i'll be dambed if every time i see a civilian driving a crown vic/marauder i don't assume it's a narc. looks just like the narc cars out here in CA. lord

Back
Top Bottom