\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

30t6p3b.gif
used to think i was stunnin.....

That SL up there is
pimp.gif

Really like the choice of rims.

I'm a Benz guy myself(whole family has driven nothing but benz when it comes to luxury), I'll post pics of my E-class in a bit.
Edit: Only pics I have on my computer, but they'll do.

fyeiye.jpg

vrvhfp.jpg

293cz2a.jpg

That SL up there is
pimp.gif

Really like the choice of rims.

I'm a Benz guy myself(whole family has driven nothing but benz when it comes to luxury), I'll post pics of my E-class in a bit.
Edit: Only pics I have on my computer, but they'll do.

fyeiye.jpg

vrvhfp.jpg

293cz2a.jpg

Ok so... I'm looking to cop either a 2004 G35, 2006 or 2009 Altima or an 2004 TL.

I've seen a lot of owners of each in the thread and I was wondering if I can get some pros and cons from some of you guys?

Thanks in advance!

Ok so... I'm looking to cop either a 2004 G35, 2006 or 2009 Altima or an 2004 TL.

I've seen a lot of owners of each in the thread and I was wondering if I can get some pros and cons from some of you guys?

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

C o IVI p L e X wrote:
looking to pick up a '04-'06 Acura RSX within the next couple weeks, any thoughts?

great car to own, i have an 02. make sure to get a type-s too

do it
pimp.gif
i still love the body style even after owning one for over 6 years
pimp.gif

def want a type S but insurance quotes have been pretty high, any idea how they would compare with a base model? the one company i tried to get quotes on both the type s was actually a few dollars cheaper a month so i'm thinking i didn't put everything in the same.

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

C o IVI p L e X wrote:
looking to pick up a '04-'06 Acura RSX within the next couple weeks, any thoughts?

great car to own, i have an 02. make sure to get a type-s too

do it
pimp.gif
i still love the body style even after owning one for over 6 years
pimp.gif

def want a type S but insurance quotes have been pretty high, any idea how they would compare with a base model? the one company i tried to get quotes on both the type s was actually a few dollars cheaper a month so i'm thinking i didn't put everything in the same.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

very @%@%#%! nice sir.

only reason i wouldn't push this in NYC is da abundant crown vic taxi cabs.

Lol.... I'm in md and the most people don't know what it is.... The cab drivers usually ask me what the hell is it.. I gotta tell em , made 2 years and stopped... Everything stock , changed the exhaust and the intake , that's it... The pipes and rims are factory
mad.gif
EFF YOU HOMEY!!! TYhis is actually one of my grails. The ONLY reason I don't own one yet is because I had an '03 Grand Marquis and EVERYTHING used to go wrong with it (i.e. windshield wiper motors, window motors going out, CD deck acting up, etc.). For the most part, Marauder has the same components so I'd expect to have to invest a little money into it over time. Now, if I could find a decent mileage one for under $9000, I'd jump on it. However, we both know that's impossible. In this day and age, I can't bring myself to drop $15K on a nearly 10 y/o vehicle that may have problems in the near future. If I ever get rich, I plan on buying 5-10 of them.

Congrats. Post some more pics of this beauty when you get a chance...

Lol... Got you... I plan on taking some more pics in a couple of days

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

very @%@%#%! nice sir.

only reason i wouldn't push this in NYC is da abundant crown vic taxi cabs.

Lol.... I'm in md and the most people don't know what it is.... The cab drivers usually ask me what the hell is it.. I gotta tell em , made 2 years and stopped... Everything stock , changed the exhaust and the intake , that's it... The pipes and rims are factory
mad.gif
EFF YOU HOMEY!!! TYhis is actually one of my grails. The ONLY reason I don't own one yet is because I had an '03 Grand Marquis and EVERYTHING used to go wrong with it (i.e. windshield wiper motors, window motors going out, CD deck acting up, etc.). For the most part, Marauder has the same components so I'd expect to have to invest a little money into it over time. Now, if I could find a decent mileage one for under $9000, I'd jump on it. However, we both know that's impossible. In this day and age, I can't bring myself to drop $15K on a nearly 10 y/o vehicle that may have problems in the near future. If I ever get rich, I plan on buying 5-10 of them.

Congrats. Post some more pics of this beauty when you get a chance...

Lol... Got you... I plan on taking some more pics in a couple of days

E36 328i 5spd to be exact...so much car for the money especially compared to my old E30....I have a/c!!! 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

E36 328i 5spd to be exact...so much car for the money especially compared to my old E30....I have a/c!!! 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Just delivered, It feels like I have been saving for this since I finish college, lol now start the process of putting my touches on it 
smile.gif
 btw that SL yikes...

Just delivered, It feels like I have been saving for this since I finish college, lol now start the process of putting my touches on it 
smile.gif
 btw that SL yikes...

That SL up there is killing 'em, one of my favorite models of all time. I don't even like the current model.

That SL up there is killing 'em, one of my favorite models of all time. I don't even like the current model.

Sure, I'll play.  With various shoes, with various tails, at various times.  She's at 150k now.....hopefully she makes 300k.

imag0296y.jpg

s40005.jpg

s40007.jpg

2zokd8x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom