is that woodgrain stock? if so..
eek.gif

thing has more than my Jag.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

Originally Posted by dluv

nice cars everyone 

My whip, will post my new lights later 
wanted this car after i traded my 05 max in.....looks good i went with a 530xi and kinda regret it
I hear ya, i tested the 3 series, (m3) as well, c class, mercedes and audi A5.  I like them but i didn't like better than the max.  Im 6'2 and 3 series, a5, all those are too small for me, not enough leg room.  I think the max kills them in the interior which is as important to me as the outside of the car.  I get compliments all day from people in those rides and always are surprised thats a max.  But i live in cali and having a mercedes or bmw is almost a given, its the name and while i do like my e class, i prefer my max.  But the new 5 series are boss, can't go wrong with that if thats the car you got. 

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

Originally Posted by dluv

nice cars everyone 

My whip, will post my new lights later 
wanted this car after i traded my 05 max in.....looks good i went with a 530xi and kinda regret it
I hear ya, i tested the 3 series, (m3) as well, c class, mercedes and audi A5.  I like them but i didn't like better than the max.  Im 6'2 and 3 series, a5, all those are too small for me, not enough leg room.  I think the max kills them in the interior which is as important to me as the outside of the car.  I get compliments all day from people in those rides and always are surprised thats a max.  But i live in cali and having a mercedes or bmw is almost a given, its the name and while i do like my e class, i prefer my max.  But the new 5 series are boss, can't go wrong with that if thats the car you got. 

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

eek.gif

laugh.gif

no it is stock, the max comes with wood grain but for me did not have enough to my liking or the color option so i added it.. I believe woodgrain sets a car off, as stated i love the interior of cars as much as anything. To those that don't like it, no offense ever taken, to each his own.  Some love it, some hate it, i love it personally. What jag do you have? i love those cars and almost went with xf, the XJ is too mean, my favorite luxury sedan out of bmw, mercedes, audi etc. 

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

eek.gif

laugh.gif

no it is stock, the max comes with wood grain but for me did not have enough to my liking or the color option so i added it.. I believe woodgrain sets a car off, as stated i love the interior of cars as much as anything. To those that don't like it, no offense ever taken, to each his own.  Some love it, some hate it, i love it personally. What jag do you have? i love those cars and almost went with xf, the XJ is too mean, my favorite luxury sedan out of bmw, mercedes, audi etc. 

nice E36 up there gunitg23

rareair45 no love for the E46 since you seem to have every other gen M3 in close vicinity, multiple copies too

nice E36 up there gunitg23

rareair45 no love for the E46 since you seem to have every other gen M3 in close vicinity, multiple copies too

Back
Top Bottom