\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

dont mind the rims
33xbjx2.jpg

Ordered the Covercraft Noah car cover last night. It can't get here soon enough. So tired of wiping bird $##% off my car.

Ordered the Covercraft Noah car cover last night. It can't get here soon enough. So tired of wiping bird $##% off my car.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by Koopa2410
Koopa
M3post name is poofyo101. Also on s14 e46 etc.

Almost finished modding my 2012 E92 M3

Mine is

AW/FR Carbon Roof

6MT with all the goodies

20" BBS LM

Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust

BMW LED Performance Wheel GEN 1

BMW Edition Side gills and front grills

Bmw OEM Carbon performance spoiler

IND reflectors

Last mod that will be put on in the upcoming weeks is 

Stoptech Trophy Kit F/R

Best mod by far...Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust. Well worth the money.
woah. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. beast. only change i would make is the cf roof to mine.

i think i'm going to do the edition grills and gills, maybe the matte black zcp wheels in a few months. the akrapovic exhaust cost a mighty bit though haha.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by Koopa2410
Koopa
M3post name is poofyo101. Also on s14 e46 etc.

Almost finished modding my 2012 E92 M3

Mine is

AW/FR Carbon Roof

6MT with all the goodies

20" BBS LM

Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust

BMW LED Performance Wheel GEN 1

BMW Edition Side gills and front grills

Bmw OEM Carbon performance spoiler

IND reflectors

Last mod that will be put on in the upcoming weeks is 

Stoptech Trophy Kit F/R

Best mod by far...Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust. Well worth the money.
woah. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. beast. only change i would make is the cf roof to mine.

i think i'm going to do the edition grills and gills, maybe the matte black zcp wheels in a few months. the akrapovic exhaust cost a mighty bit though haha.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

went to buy a 2011 Camaro and ended up getting this............ I didnt really enjoy driving the Camaro.
24271564370.314492997.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

those headlights are cool looking

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

went to buy a 2011 Camaro and ended up getting this............ I didnt really enjoy driving the Camaro.
24271564370.314492997.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

those headlights are cool looking

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Way off topic but how hard is it to learn to drive stick? I really want a corolla xrs.

ThisI've been looking at jazz blue and imoela yellow 20ths
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Way off topic but how hard is it to learn to drive stick? I really want a corolla xrs.

ThisI've been looking at jazz blue and imoela yellow 20ths
pimp.gif

EyeSeeSoles wrote:

Easy as hell.  I bought my first car, brand new, not knowing how to drive stick and I had the dealer drive it to my house and he drove my trade-in back to the dealership
laugh.gif
  Probably one of the dumbest things I've ever done but honestly, I just watched youtube videos that night and I learned how to drive in about 15 min during my lunch break the next day.

I've taught about 5 people since and it's taken anywhere from 30 min to a couple hours for some.  I have no problem teaching people, but I make sure they show me they are serious by having them recite to me step by step how to drive it before i even let them sit in the drivers side.  It also helps weed out the serious people who want to learn from the "hey, can you teach me how to drive stick real quick" people who just wanna F around.

EyeSeeSoles wrote:

Easy as hell.  I bought my first car, brand new, not knowing how to drive stick and I had the dealer drive it to my house and he drove my trade-in back to the dealership
laugh.gif
  Probably one of the dumbest things I've ever done but honestly, I just watched youtube videos that night and I learned how to drive in about 15 min during my lunch break the next day.

I've taught about 5 people since and it's taken anywhere from 30 min to a couple hours for some.  I have no problem teaching people, but I make sure they show me they are serious by having them recite to me step by step how to drive it before i even let them sit in the drivers side.  It also helps weed out the serious people who want to learn from the "hey, can you teach me how to drive stick real quick" people who just wanna F around.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

picked this up last Friday and loving it.

6900237956_5434776d9d_c.jpg

I love the look of the Ranges but they are such garbage mechanically. Ugh the line I see every morning at Manhattan Land Rover for service as I pass by to go to work is insane. My buddy is also a Range Serv tech and he goes I wouldn't have one of these if you paid me.

But I do wish you good luck with it though bro!

I love the look of the Ranges but they are such garbage mechanically. Ugh the line I see every morning at Manhattan Land Rover for service as I pass by to go to work is insane. My buddy is also a Range Serv tech and he goes I wouldn't have one of these if you paid me.

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Nice! Identical to mine (which I sold on Thursday). Awesome SUV and extremely reliable (despite what anyone says). Gas consumption SUCKS though.

161lqio.png

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Nice! Identical to mine (which I sold on Thursday). Awesome SUV and extremely reliable (despite what anyone says). Gas consumption SUCKS though.

161lqio.png

Back
Top Bottom