\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Originally Posted by Baybully650

picked this up last Friday and loving it.

6900237956_5434776d9d_c.jpg

I love the look of the Ranges but they are such garbage mechanically. Ugh the line I see every morning at Manhattan Land Rover for service as I pass by to go to work is insane. My buddy is also a Range Serv tech and he goes I wouldn't have one of these if you paid me.

But I do wish you good luck with it though bro!

Nice! Identical to mine (which I sold on Thursday). Awesome SUV and extremely reliable (despite what anyone says). Gas consumption SUCKS though.

161lqio.png
You sure you didn't sell it to Baybully?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Originally Posted by Baybully650

picked this up last Friday and loving it.

6900237956_5434776d9d_c.jpg

I love the look of the Ranges but they are such garbage mechanically. Ugh the line I see every morning at Manhattan Land Rover for service as I pass by to go to work is insane. My buddy is also a Range Serv tech and he goes I wouldn't have one of these if you paid me.

But I do wish you good luck with it though bro!

Nice! Identical to mine (which I sold on Thursday). Awesome SUV and extremely reliable (despite what anyone says). Gas consumption SUCKS though.

161lqio.png
You sure you didn't sell it to Baybully?
laugh.gif

Nice Range, boy had one and had trouble with his too n my friend has one and said most reliable transportation she's had so who knows. 

just got this recently done on my max, next up painted headlights, drop it a bit n paint rims black. lip white. 

Nice Range, boy had one and had trouble with his too n my friend has one and said most reliable transportation she's had so who knows. 

just got this recently done on my max, next up painted headlights, drop it a bit n paint rims black. lip white. 

Got the versa as a high school graduation present back in '08. I wanted to return it, pops said "either take the bus or use this car" I said f' it, took the damn keys 
laugh.gif
But im dying to get a new car...gonna finish paying this one off hopefully when fall arrives or maybe sooner. Probably the only modified versa on the forum
grin.gif
wink.gif

My top 3 cars im looking at now is
1-Infinity G35 or G35x
2-IS250
3-Altima coupe.

I really wanna stay in the Nissan family...never had any disappointment or problems.

Got the versa as a high school graduation present back in '08. I wanted to return it, pops said "either take the bus or use this car" I said f' it, took the damn keys 
laugh.gif
But im dying to get a new car...gonna finish paying this one off hopefully when fall arrives or maybe sooner. Probably the only modified versa on the forum
grin.gif
wink.gif

My top 3 cars im looking at now is
1-Infinity G35 or G35x
2-IS250
3-Altima coupe.

I really wanna stay in the Nissan family...never had any disappointment or problems.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

love this car.. need work though..
1z6vd01.jpg

its a 1974 porsche 911 993 conversion with a whale tail. OG engine 
Don't do it.  993 are great (last of the air-cooled engines) but a 74' conversion is going to be a mechanical disaster and virtually have zero resale value.  Whale tails are great if you're running a cup car or turbo but 993's didn't come with whale tales so this is somewhat of a Frankenstein 911.  1987-1989 3.2 carerras are arguably the best in class when it comes to pre 90's carerras and they're built like tanks with a modern gear box (G50).  The prices on those cars are starting to go up and a good condition unmolested car can be had for around $20k these days.  Take it from someone who lives, eats and breathes Porsches, don't buy this car!  Also if you're serious about purchasing a Porsche, check into Rennlist or 6speed where there are a lot of PCA(Porsche club of America) enthusiasts that will steer you in the right direction.

Cheeers!

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

love this car.. need work though..
1z6vd01.jpg

its a 1974 porsche 911 993 conversion with a whale tail. OG engine 
Don't do it.  993 are great (last of the air-cooled engines) but a 74' conversion is going to be a mechanical disaster and virtually have zero resale value.  Whale tails are great if you're running a cup car or turbo but 993's didn't come with whale tales so this is somewhat of a Frankenstein 911.  1987-1989 3.2 carerras are arguably the best in class when it comes to pre 90's carerras and they're built like tanks with a modern gear box (G50).  The prices on those cars are starting to go up and a good condition unmolested car can be had for around $20k these days.  Take it from someone who lives, eats and breathes Porsches, don't buy this car!  Also if you're serious about purchasing a Porsche, check into Rennlist or 6speed where there are a lot of PCA(Porsche club of America) enthusiasts that will steer you in the right direction.

Cheeers!

Originally Posted by dluv

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

return that to stock form please.... get rid of the rims and the smoke tailight and all the black. ALL!!

Back
Top Bottom