\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by dluv

Nice Range, boy had one and had trouble with his too n my friend has one and said most reliable transportation she's had so who knows. 

just got this recently done on my max, next up painted headlights, drop it a bit n paint rims black. lip white. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

return that to stock form please.... get rid of the rims and the smoke tailight and all the black. ALL!!

Nice Range, boy had one and had trouble with his too n my friend has one and said most reliable transportation she's had so who knows. 

just got this recently done on my max, next up painted headlights, drop it a bit n paint rims black. lip white. 

you went od on the max
sick.gif

you went od on the max
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

you went od on the max
sick.gif
yeah man, your car lookin like
Sting_7357.jpg
if i had the amount of funds you put into your car mine would be lookin 
smokin.gif
 but to each its own i guess. 

you went od on the max
sick.gif
Sting_7357.jpg
smokin.gif

Congrats on the Range

Congrats on the Charger

I like them both, but I am more interested in the RR for my wife and kids. I have heard the horror stories too, but nothing beats a solid warranty

Congrats on the Range

Congrats on the Charger

I like them both, but I am more interested in the RR for my wife and kids. I have heard the horror stories too, but nothing beats a solid warranty

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Dude took the plastidip trend too far.

haha no thnx, i love it.  i wanted to change my max and keep my otha whip stock.  And thats not plastic dip, its vinyl wrap, a big difference. The beautify of vinyl is it can be removed in minutes and no damage to your car.  But again to each his own, i get compliments every day, some like it, some don't. But all that maters is i do. 

haha no thnx, i love it.  i wanted to change my max and keep my otha whip stock.  And thats not plastic dip, its vinyl wrap, a big difference. The beautify of vinyl is it can be removed in minutes and no damage to your car.  But again to each his own, i get compliments every day, some like it, some don't. But all that maters is i do. 

Originally Posted by eaalto

My smug garage:
roll.gif

My man said look at my smug garage!!! I'm honestly dying over here. Every time I see a Prius, all I think in my head is look at that smug &%*$.

Do you get good gas mileage?
roll.gif

What a great post, thanks for that man...honestly couldn't have tagged that pic any better.

My smug garage:
roll.gif

My man said look at my smug garage!!! I'm honestly dying over here. Every time I see a Prius, all I think in my head is look at that smug &%*$.

roll.gif

What a great post, thanks for that man...honestly couldn't have tagged that pic any better.

With Range Rovers you either luck out or are screwed from the get go - based on all the positive and negative reviews it seems that some people just end up with a lemon while others claim to have never had an issue.

Another thing is keeping up with the maintenance - a lot of people shrug off having recommended services done due to the cost. In the long run, having your scheduled maintenance completed on time will end up costing way less than your going to pay once something goes wrong.

With Range Rovers you either luck out or are screwed from the get go - based on all the positive and negative reviews it seems that some people just end up with a lemon while others claim to have never had an issue.

Another thing is keeping up with the maintenance - a lot of people shrug off having recommended services done due to the cost. In the long run, having your scheduled maintenance completed on time will end up costing way less than your going to pay once something goes wrong.

Not a fan of the maxima but props on doing it up how YOU like. (imo, lose the wrap...get some coilovers/air suspension...get some 19" wheels and call it a day haha)

Not a fan of the maxima but props on doing it up how YOU like. (imo, lose the wrap...get some coilovers/air suspension...get some 19" wheels and call it a day haha)

Originally Posted by Aair16

My smug garage:
roll.gif

roll.gif

Haha, depends on driving habits mostly....if I cruise about 5 over, and the weather is good, I can get mid 50s. My current tank is 53 mpg and I've gone about 420 miles. The new Prius does slightly better than the old one. Top speed per my GPS is 106 mph, that tank was around 42 mpg.I admit that the cars are pretty lame, but the gas aspect is pretty cool. I spent my money on the house anyway.

Originally Posted by Aair16

My smug garage:
roll.gif

roll.gif

Haha, depends on driving habits mostly....if I cruise about 5 over, and the weather is good, I can get mid 50s. My current tank is 53 mpg and I've gone about 420 miles. The new Prius does slightly better than the old one. Top speed per my GPS is 106 mph, that tank was around 42 mpg.I admit that the cars are pretty lame, but the gas aspect is pretty cool. I spent my money on the house anyway.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

you went od on the max
sick.gif
Sting_7357.jpg
smokin.gif

TURRIBLE.

Rims are pretty whack too. If theres one thing to spend money and not go cheap on, its rims.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

you went od on the max
sick.gif
Sting_7357.jpg
smokin.gif

TURRIBLE.

Rims are pretty whack too. If theres one thing to spend money and not go cheap on, its rims.

Back
Top Bottom