\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Not gonna be stock for long... gonna start modding it this year. This pic was posted at the beginning of the thread on my olod username.

future mods i plan to do:
BCR Coils
F Sport grill
Molded Wald Rear Spoiler
Roof Spoiler
toms rear lip spoiler
6k fogs
idk which rims or front lip or side skirts im gonna put yet.

But hopefully i can get this done soon.

I recommend adding the GFX front lip too, price is usually very cheap. Makes a ton of difference, here's a pic of the front end of my IS. I also painted the chrome grill surround to black. 
1.jpg

Not gonna be stock for long... gonna start modding it this year. This pic was posted at the beginning of the thread on my olod username.

future mods i plan to do:
BCR Coils
F Sport grill
Molded Wald Rear Spoiler
Roof Spoiler
toms rear lip spoiler
6k fogs
idk which rims or front lip or side skirts im gonna put yet.

But hopefully i can get this done soon.

I recommend adding the GFX front lip too, price is usually very cheap. Makes a ton of difference, here's a pic of the front end of my IS. I also painted the chrome grill surround to black. 
1.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

I have that too!

Its so awesome.
smile.gif

So had to remove the lower grill or you just choose to mount it there instead of under the bumper?

I took a dremel to the lower mesh (measured it of course so I didnt have to cut more than I have to) and mounted it under the bumper. The mesh had to be cut so the plate can slide in and out.

I have that too!

Its so awesome.
smile.gif

So had to remove the lower grill or you just choose to mount it there instead of under the bumper?

I took a dremel to the lower mesh (measured it of course so I didnt have to cut more than I have to) and mounted it under the bumper. The mesh had to be cut so the plate can slide in and out.

I have that too!

Its so awesome.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NoTurninBack

Just got mine back on the road.. 
thats got some character. kudos
pimp.gif
Def one of the sweetest rides on NT
pimp.gif
  Not one of these cookie cutter cars you see all these dudes have
laugh.gif

my bosses '63 Chevy 

exhaust dragging going at an angle doesn't always cut it 
ohwell.gif

hit a pot hole and busted a brake line its a fun daily driver.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

my bosses '63 Chevy 

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

my bosses '63 Chevy 

ohwell.gif

Yeah its between GFX, INGS or WALD. What color do u have? i cant even tell.

It's Obsidian, which is Lexus' fancy word for black. 

Yeah its between GFX, INGS or WALD. What color do u have? i cant even tell.

It's Obsidian, which is Lexus' fancy word for black. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

Yo RF how tall are you?
Thats a small whip my dude
laugh.gif

It hella fly though
pimp.gif

Thanks. I'm about 5'10", 145-150lbs so I got plenty of room. And to be quite honest, if you cut the back seats out of the IS, I'd say the Z4 is much more roomy in the front. Maybe it's because the center console is higher and feels bulkier on the IS and the seats are more bolstered in comparison to the Z4 but the cabin does feel bigger. I was surprised myself. Plus being in Cali, I can put the top down and have all the room I need. 
happy.gif

Yo RF how tall are you?
laugh.gif

It hella fly though
pimp.gif

Thanks. I'm about 5'10", 145-150lbs so I got plenty of room. And to be quite honest, if you cut the back seats out of the IS, I'd say the Z4 is much more roomy in the front. Maybe it's because the center console is higher and feels bulkier on the IS and the seats are more bolstered in comparison to the Z4 but the cabin does feel bigger. I was surprised myself. Plus being in Cali, I can put the top down and have all the room I need. 
happy.gif

Yo RF how tall are you?
laugh.gif

It hella fly though
pimp.gif

happy.gif
eek.gif
 My dude, lol...  I'm the same height and I'm 180lbs, how on earth did you get that slim?
I'm still trying to shed a few 
eyes.gif

Yo RF how tall are you?
laugh.gif

It hella fly though
pimp.gif

happy.gif
eek.gif
 My dude, lol...  I'm the same height and I'm 180lbs, how on earth did you get that slim?
I'm still trying to shed a few 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom