\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by PRIME

Yo RF how tall are you?
Thats a small whip my dude
laugh.gif

It hella fly though
pimp.gif

Thanks. I'm about 5'10", 145-150lbs so I got plenty of room. And to be quite honest, if you cut the back seats out of the IS, I'd say the Z4 is much more roomy in the front. Maybe it's because the center console is higher and feels bulkier on the IS and the seats are more bolstered in comparison to the Z4 but the cabin does feel bigger. I was surprised myself. Plus being in Cali, I can put the top down and have all the room I need. 
happy.gif

Yeah the Z series may look small but they are roomy inside. Im 6'1 238lbs and i fit into z3/z4 perfectly fine

Very nice Audi up there

Yo RF how tall are you?
laugh.gif

It hella fly though
pimp.gif

Thanks. I'm about 5'10", 145-150lbs so I got plenty of room. And to be quite honest, if you cut the back seats out of the IS, I'd say the Z4 is much more roomy in the front. Maybe it's because the center console is higher and feels bulkier on the IS and the seats are more bolstered in comparison to the Z4 but the cabin does feel bigger. I was surprised myself. Plus being in Cali, I can put the top down and have all the room I need. 
happy.gif

Yeah the Z series may look small but they are roomy inside. Im 6'1 238lbs and i fit into z3/z4 perfectly fine

Very nice Audi up there

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Yo RF how tall are you?
laugh.gif

It hella fly though
pimp.gif

happy.gif
eek.gif
 My dude, lol...  I'm the same height and I'm 180lbs, how on earth did you get that slim?
I'm still trying to shed a few 
eyes.gif

2zylqc2.jpg

+

a0fcqa.jpg

In all seriousness though, eat right or semi-healthy. I can't say I eat healthy all the time but I don't eat until I can't stand anymore.

I can't live w/o soda either so I've been drinking Coke Zero.

Also cardio, BBall or running or at times, P90X.

And that is pretty much it.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Yo RF how tall are you?
laugh.gif

It hella fly though
pimp.gif

happy.gif
eek.gif
 My dude, lol...  I'm the same height and I'm 180lbs, how on earth did you get that slim?
I'm still trying to shed a few 
eyes.gif

2zylqc2.jpg

+

a0fcqa.jpg

In all seriousness though, eat right or semi-healthy. I can't say I eat healthy all the time but I don't eat until I can't stand anymore.

I can't live w/o soda either so I've been drinking Coke Zero.

Also cardio, BBall or running or at times, P90X.

And that is pretty much it.

Picked up today finally.
pimp.gif

N love with everything but the gas mileage... gotta compromise sumwhere tho right?

Picked up today finally.
pimp.gif

N love with everything but the gas mileage... gotta compromise sumwhere tho right?

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by INS

Hows the maintenance on the E30?

Same thing I'm wondering, I'm looking for an e30 or e34
parts for this thing is expensive as hell i heard. 

you don't know bimmers... e30's are cheap cars as long as you can turn a wrench... it's labor that's expensive 
still regret dumping mine after the motor blew the headgasket  
frown.gif
 an M52 and 5speed came up for sale locally last month and it would have been perfect for the swap.... o well the e36 is that much more car but nothing like the eta 
ohwell.gif
 having both right now would have been 
pimp.gif

I WILL HAVE ANOTHER!!!!

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by INS

Hows the maintenance on the E30?

Same thing I'm wondering, I'm looking for an e30 or e34
parts for this thing is expensive as hell i heard. 

you don't know bimmers... e30's are cheap cars as long as you can turn a wrench... it's labor that's expensive 
still regret dumping mine after the motor blew the headgasket  
frown.gif
 an M52 and 5speed came up for sale locally last month and it would have been perfect for the swap.... o well the e36 is that much more car but nothing like the eta 
ohwell.gif
 having both right now would have been 
pimp.gif

I WILL HAVE ANOTHER!!!!

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Picked up today finally.
pimp.gif

In love with everything but the gas mileage... gotta compromise somewhere tho right?
A friend has one and he said he never drives in the geartronic. It kills the gas and the transmission. Not sure if true though.  

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Picked up today finally.
pimp.gif

In love with everything but the gas mileage... gotta compromise somewhere tho right?
A friend has one and he said he never drives in the geartronic. It kills the gas and the transmission. Not sure if true though.  

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

What car and what color do you have?

I think it would only look good on a white car, depending on the car.

2006 Dodge charger, theres pics on page 165...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

What car and what color do you have?

I think it would only look good on a white car, depending on the car.

2006 Dodge charger, theres pics on page 165...

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

JewSeeJay wrote:

Picked up today finally.
pimp.gif

i'm assuming you mean manual mode? yes it may decrease gas mileage if you're driving aggressively and shifting later but otherwise it shouldn't matter. there's also no reason it will damage the transmission but then again i can't say how reliable infinitis are so...

JewSeeJay wrote:

Picked up today finally.
pimp.gif

i'm assuming you mean manual mode? yes it may decrease gas mileage if you're driving aggressively and shifting later but otherwise it shouldn't matter. there's also no reason it will damage the transmission but then again i can't say how reliable infinitis are so...

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

JewSeeJay wrote:

Picked up today finally.
pimp.gif

Its a nissan VR motor... one of the most reliable high performance engines out there... im not too worried about the drivetrain either. Thing drives like theres 50 miles on it. Not 60k. Also warranty for another 10k
pimp.gif
First will be tints. 30 n front. 20 n back. Then imma drive it awhile n see what i wanna do wheel wise...At the moment thinkin about installin some 370z springs up front. Should drop it an inch n cover some of that wheel gap while still givin me decent clearance. Then cut the shocks n the back down a lil maybe. Soooo many wheels look good on this car tho no idea what i want there yet. Lovin the stocks for now tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

JewSeeJay wrote:

Picked up today finally.
pimp.gif

Its a nissan VR motor... one of the most reliable high performance engines out there... im not too worried about the drivetrain either. Thing drives like theres 50 miles on it. Not 60k. Also warranty for another 10k
pimp.gif
First will be tints. 30 n front. 20 n back. Then imma drive it awhile n see what i wanna do wheel wise...At the moment thinkin about installin some 370z springs up front. Should drop it an inch n cover some of that wheel gap while still givin me decent clearance. Then cut the shocks n the back down a lil maybe. Soooo many wheels look good on this car tho no idea what i want there yet. Lovin the stocks for now tho
pimp.gif

Yea theyre 17s. Wish they had oem 19s.... if i had the 18s i prob wouldnt even bother upgrading.

Like i said theyre cool for now till i have some extra $ to do the suspension n wheels right. Daughter comes first tho. Maybe plasti dip + gunmetal if i get tooo inpatient.

Thinkin about smokin the taillights too..

Back
Top Bottom