\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yea theyre 17s. Wish they had oem 19s.... if i had the 18s i prob wouldnt even bother upgrading.

Like i said theyre cool for now till i have some extra $ to do the suspension n wheels right. Daughter comes first tho. Maybe plasti dip + gunmetal if i get tooo inpatient.

Thinkin about smokin the taillights too..

My bimmer when I was still living in CA. Now my brother rolls around in it.
6990812906_993a638602.jpg

My current car/project to use while at school. Civic VX. Gas mileage is 
grin.gif

7079189403_1d85f1dab5.jpg

My bimmer when I was still living in CA. Now my brother rolls around in it.
6990812906_993a638602.jpg

My current car/project to use while at school. Civic VX. Gas mileage is 
grin.gif

7079189403_1d85f1dab5.jpg

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

A friend has one and he said he never drives in the geartronic. It kills the gas and the transmission. Not sure if true though.  
i'm assuming you mean manual mode? yes it may decrease gas mileage if you're driving aggressively and shifting later but otherwise it shouldn't matter. there's also no reason it will damage the transmission but then again i can't say how reliable infinitis are so...

Its a nissan VR motor... one of the most reliable high performance engines out there... im not too worried about the drivetrain either. Thing drives like theres 50 miles on it. Not 60k. Also warranty for another 10k
pimp.gif
First will be tints. 30 n front. 20 n back. Then imma drive it awhile n see what i wanna do wheel wise...At the moment thinkin about installin some 370z springs up front. Should drop it an inch n cover some of that wheel gap while still givin me decent clearance. Then cut the shocks n the back down a lil maybe. Soooo many wheels look good on this car tho no idea what i want there yet. Lovin the stocks for now tho
pimp.gif
The x is the most difficult sub model to mod suspension wise
Good luck 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by uny

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i'm assuming you mean manual mode? yes it may decrease gas mileage if you're driving aggressively and shifting later but otherwise it shouldn't matter. there's also no reason it will damage the transmission but then again i can't say how reliable infinitis are so...

Its a nissan VR motor... one of the most reliable high performance engines out there... im not too worried about the drivetrain either. Thing drives like theres 50 miles on it. Not 60k. Also warranty for another 10k
pimp.gif
 First will be tis. 30 n front. 20 n back. Then imma drive it awhile n see what i wanna do wheel wise...At the moment thinkin about installin some 370z springs up front. Should drop it an inch n cover some of that wheel gap while still givin me decent clearance. Then cut the shocks n the back down a lil maybe. Soooo many wheels look good on this car tho no idea what i want there yet. Lovin the stocks for now tho
pimp.gif
Good luck 
laugh.gif
and don't cut springs.

flip up heads are classic fo reals lol

anyways im finally able to make a contribution to this thread. hand me down from the pops.

1995 Acura Legend L. 3.2L V6 Auto. ~114K on it but will have you
eek.gif
at how well that engine performs. extremely rare to find another legend in this condition.

2gww4t0.jpg

2psriaa.png

4gku9j.jpg

2rh9351.jpg

sry for ninjahood size pics forgot to resize.

ima drive this car into ground until it tells me to buy a new one. save money for now
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by uny

pimp.gif
 First will be tis. 30 n front. 20 n back. Then imma drive it awhile n see what i wanna do wheel wise...At the moment thinkin about installin some 370z springs up front. Should drop it an inch n cover some of that wheel gap while still givin me decent clearance. Then cut the shocks n the back down a lil maybe. Soooo many wheels look good on this car tho no idea what i want there yet. Lovin the stocks for now tho
pimp.gif
Good luck 
laugh.gif
and don't cut springs.

Ya. My dude at the shop ive been takin it too said dont eem bother with goin that route. Eibach pro kit springs apparently only lower it about an inch n theyll do the install for 100. So thats the plan as of now i guess. Gunna plasti dip the grill and inserts/emblens soon too. Leavin the front grill infiniti logo chromed tho. Im sooo inpatient... many more mods to come tho

Originally Posted by sreggie101

flip up heads are classic fo reals lol

anyways im finally able to make a contribution to this thread. hand me down from the pops.

1995 Acura Legend L. 3.2L V6 Auto. ~114K on it but will have you
eek.gif
at how well that engine performs. extremely rare to find another legend in this condition.

2gww4t0.jpg

2psriaa.png

4gku9j.jpg

2rh9351.jpg

sry for ninjahood size pics forgot to resize.

ima drive this car into ground until it tells me to buy a new one. save money for now
grin.gif
clean man! the legend was one of my childhood dream cars..
laugh.gif
 still i go 
eek.gif
 when i see clean ones especially coupes...also loving the oldschool honda gauges!

my big boy the day i picked him up in December

meet Chrome Bettis

2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn edition

that HEMI is so smooth
FML at the gas pump though....

379496_542249897724_302300186_908059_1844126019_n.jpg

Just picked this up last week. Decided it was time to retire the 2001 Accord and traded it in for this:
When I get some free time next week hopefully, I'll get the windows tinted. 

first night out of storage and back on the streets of Toronto (for the time being)... been a while, my friends..

For more pics and etc, follow me on INSTAGRAM - DUONGKEYKONG

went to an audi dealership today in midtown (nyc) while on lunch..that r8 is something else
sick.gif
it was my first time seeing it in person. sexy doesn't begin to describe it. car is serious and looks
eek.gif
. audi design of all cars have been
pimp.gif
. dealership had a TT RS and it was crazy too.

Serious question- How do you guys drive with your car lowered? I lowered my car 2 weeks ago and now i dont want to drive it in fear of damaging the front. ( it looks sexy as can be though)

Back
Top Bottom