\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

used to have an eclipse, now i have a hyundai hatchback 
eyes.gif
 yes i am a dude btw 
laugh.gif
 don't have pics of mine but here's an inspiration pic of what i'm aiming to mod mine into already got the paint down
laugh.gif
 gonna make the most of it or just pass this it on to my pops and get a different car once im outta school and cash is looking right. 

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

bouta throw these eibachs on tommorow!
pimp.gif

ran into some unexpected delays...

needed both front wheel bearings replaced and an alignment. Infiniti dealer did it good will outta warranty
pimp.gif

now im rdy for a drop and some proper black shoes
devil.gif

Looks dope. Thinking about getting a G37 real soon. How has it been dependability wise? Maintenance pretty expensive?

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

How many of you guys financed your car? Thinking about doing it. Pros, cons?

Pros:keep the car, Dont have to get full insurance, resale value.

cons: Much more expensive then leasing, depending how much your car is, it might take a while to pay off. 

I financed my car for around 20, for 4 years 500 a month. Sucks, but worth it in the end. next time im only doing 2-3 years max.
I financed mine in 2006.
$314/month @ 6.5%

Still owe a little under $1,400

Also bought the $3K extended warranty from CarMax. (Won't be doing that again.)

My next car I'll be paying cash.

It's not hard to make payments, but it is annoying imo. I would rather save and pay up front and not have to worry about payments later.

sold my car yesterday, the new owner picks it up saturday. i will miss it
frown.gif
, 5 years with no problems what so ever.

Originally Posted by natch johnson

Looks dope. Thinking about getting a G37 real soon. How has it been dependability wise? Maintenance pretty expensive?

Ehh one of the most reliable high performance engines/trannies you can buy for less than 25k. ImoNo maintaeince expenses yet. Dealer did all service for free thus far
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ludex360

frown.gif
, 5 years with no problems what so ever.
is that picture in Torrance? 
nerd.gif

and that's sucks bro 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by ludex360

is that picture in Torrance? 
nerd.gif

and that's sucks bro 
frown.gif

Nah it was in terra linda. it was time to let her go, she had 174,000 miles

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

How many of you guys financed your car? Thinking about doing it. Pros, cons?

Pros:keep the car, Dont have to get full insurance, resale value.

cons: Much more expensive then leasing, depending how much your car is, it might take a while to pay off. 

I financed my car for around 20, for 4 years 500 a month. Sucks, but worth it in the end. next time im only doing 2-3 years max.
I financed mine in 2006.
$314/month @ 6.5%

Still owe a little under $1,400

Also bought the $3K extended warranty from CarMax. (Won't be doing that again.)

My next car I'll be paying cash.

It's not hard to make payments, but it is annoying imo. I would rather save and pay up front and not have to worry about payments later.

Mase........what kinda car was it? Everyone got they own opinion but I'm leasing my next whip. No money down, insurance paid out for the year, no maintenance worries. An in 2-3 years gettin the next hot thing. I've never financed a car yet, my current car was paid cash an all I had to worry about was maintainin it. Cars change just as fast as cell phones an who wants the same cell phone for 5 years?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Mase........what kinda car was it? Everyone got they own opinion but I'm leasing my next whip. No money down, insurance paid out for the year, no maintenance worries. An in 2-3 years gettin the next hot thing. I've never financed a car yet, my current car was paid cash an all I had to worry about was maintainin it. Cars change just as fast as cell phones an who wants the same cell phone for 5 years?

bruh... jus because you buy a car with X amount of years financed doesnt mean you hafta keep it for X amount of years
laugh.gif

im in a 5 year for the G, i wanted to keep my payments a bit under 3 hundred...

i will be selling it in prob 2 years and upgrading to a newer one, or da hemi

basically the key is to have good credit which im assuming you do which is why u wanna lease. which CAN be a very attractive option if the money factors right but same with buying... good credit means low int rate means not throwing away as much money as lease down payment + expenses. plus also having the ability to drive as many miles as u want... they rape you when you try and bring it back too from what i understand and do lil knick knack charges so you owe them another grand or two
sick.gif

if you goto a credit union and finance you could prob get 4% or under on a used car for 5 years
laugh.gif
 ... interest isnt bad at all... throwin away a cpl extra grand but meh youll hafta do that to get into a lease for anything half decent. plus 0 down usually means base model

i understand where your coming from tho... usually you can get about a 4 year newer brand new car for the same payments and its like
devil.gif

When i got the infiniti fx35 last month, i got onto a 6 year plan which is 340$ a month. Im startin to think that may not be a good idea cause the car is 2007 and has 71k miles :/

Originally Posted by 23kidd

When i got the infiniti fx35 last month, i got onto a 6 year plan which is 340$ a month. Im startin to think that may not be a good idea cause the car is 2007 and has 71k miles :/

Whoa! No bueno.
eek.gif

/\ not as bad as it seems... he got a reliable vehicle with a very high resale value... pullin those payments his interest rate is in the 6-8% range which is fine... drive the car till 90 summin k... sell. basically u leased a pretty nice fx for 340 a month, w/ whatever your downpayment is.

as long as the FX doesnt have any mechanical issues soon your money G... not the ideal situation but your driving a nice car for a respectable payment
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Been a while since i posted in here... I think we need a post your Japanese import thread...
7212511680_ea4fe9e68d_b.jpg

7212513618_4369a57609_b.jpg

7212512858_6e0994c95c_b.jpg

7212514392_5cd29d9da9_b.jpg
Ahh the proxes 4. For A car like that I would've imagined you slapping on the proxes T1R. I'm currently running proxes4 right now...they're alright, but the sidewalls are a bit soft. I think I might go to Costco and cop the Michelin AS Plus next in a month or two...anybody have any other All-season high performance tire recommendations?

Almost done upgrading the look of the car. It's been a big project but I'm almost there. Only thing left is coil overs and a big break kit (current wheels make them look super small).
o69zjr.jpg

2vd4715.jpg

Me and my boy's 3000GT's

2rfphqc.jpg

/\ not as bad as it seems... he got a reliable vehicle with a very high resale value... pullin those payments his interest rate is in the 6-8% range which is fine... drive the car till 90 summin k... sell. basically u leased a pretty nice fx for 340 a month, w/ whatever your downpayment is.

as long as the FX doesnt have any mechanical issues soon your money G... not the ideal situation but your driving a nice car for a respectable payment
pimp.gif

Thanks for the input man. I bought the car for 21,500, with taxes it came up to 26k. I put a 4500$ downpayment which now i owe 21 something. The car has no problem so far *knock on wood* however yesterday the ac was blowing out warm air, gonna get that checked out tomorow.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^By any chance is that a VR-4?

My 3000GT is not a VR-4. The purple one is a VR-4, though that makes ~600 hp to the wheel (the pictures were taken at an AWD car meet and he dyno'd his car there). I mostly focused on looks and in car entertainment because getting the car anywhere close to those numbers would cost more than the car is worth 
ohwell.gif
. Maybe after I get a BRZ I'll upgrade the engine to it's max potential, but for now I just want the car to be reliable.

Back
Top Bottom