\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

SRT8 or bus

first gen aside from the S or SRT are ugly IMO even then the SRT looks like a regular 300 except quicker but the S is very nice IMO headlight housing, wheels, especially the all white.
My dad has that exact car. 2010 all white hemi 300s. That feel i get when we swap whips :smile:

Yea they did a nice job on the last gem 300s, still looks clean compared to the new one

And yea they did make 2.7 lmaoo so dumb for cars that big

Once he told u 2.7 he basically dropped da clue..

That v6 2.7 has notorious sludge damage problems..

I wonder if u can swap that out for a current pentstar

V6 is which way more powerful & also can be

mounted transversely...

2.7L sludge issues were fixed in '05 tho

i believe...

the problem with that engine is the OVER working of it because it crams alot of weight unto a small block...

if you drive calm, your good..

if you drive it like its a HEMI... your gonna have some issues..

water coolant housing WILL leak!!!! dont think it wont happen... pink stuff all over the center of the engine...

NO BIGGIE, tho...

$40 for the part and $80-$125 to replace it at the shop...

Last edited:
Living in a city FTL when it comes to cars. I want a muscle car badly but I have no idea when I can enjoy it since I'm going 10-30 mph all the time :smh:

Picked this up a couple weeks ago. Really love it. 2011 335 m sport

Why? The regular Cayman (not even the S) is perfectly fine. Unless of course you live your life a quarter mile at a time... I live in the city, work in the city, never leave the city... 400hp is completely useless to me.

Do people in this thread that have multiple cars have big garages or you just park a car or 2 on the street?

With a kid coming in like 5 days I needed a bigger whip

My new 2013 Dodge Durango R/T AWD
Got a killer deal since the 14s are out
Fully loaded, no sunroof though :frown: with blacktop package

Oh just because I like showing her off

Man I want to get a car here soon. I am super picky though. I think I might just start test driving cars here. Undecided with a sports car like a camaro, mustang or a coupe BMW, Benz.

Need some help....

I'm putting the Prior black series wide body kit on my SL65:
http://www.priordesignnorthamerica.com/mercedes_sl_r230_blackeditionV2

And then painting my car. I'm pretty set on white....either pearl of gloss. I keep going back and forth on which paint code to use amongst the usual suspects:
Balloon
Starfire
Morning Frost

My question is for those who have seen them up close and not just on internet pictures...

What is the best pearl white?

Ain't doing it like some of y'all. Lil hood sumttn. 2003 Buick LeSabre. 22 inch wheels, 30-profile sidewalls (should have went 24's cuz it doesn't even look like it). 230,000 miles in 10 yrs. After 2 years of having it on rims I've to replace my entire front end suspension but it's worth it cuz it breaks all the shones necks
laugh.gif

Gotta replace the headliner, thinking of what material to rock with. Gotta replace the dashboard (the glue came undone from sun damage, GM's are notorious for that BS, costs a 1/3 of what the car is even worth), gonna replace with some Halo lights in the front, smoke out the tail lights and center lights a bit and call it a day.

Thinking about a Challenger next, but I have my heart set either on a 87 Monte Carlo or Grand National, but I'm sure I'll end up homeless with them money pits.

Back
Top Bottom