\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I was always so keen on getting an r8 at some point, but I've been leaning towards an sls the past year or so. the nsx should be competing more against the bmw i8 than either of those two cars though right?
C class is the base model/cheapest (well the CLA now). if you don't want to drive it, you could probably sell it for somewhere between $3k-$5k depending on mileage, condition, and how long you're willing to wait around to make a sale.

Thanks I think ill just drive it then no need to sell it.

Not a fan of all that honeycomb, but lookin solid for the most part. Any info on specs?
I remember hearing awhile back that it was gonna be some sorta hybrid, that still True? I hope not, something about a hybrid super car just doesn't sit right with me

I remember hearing awhile back that it was gonna be some sorta hybrid, that still True? I hope not, something about a hybrid super car just doesn't sit right with me

It is a hybrid, yes. Most of the badass supercars coming out are hyrbids (The McLaren F1, Porsche 918 Spyder, Jaguar C-X75, LaFerrari).

I like the R33 more than the R35 for that matter, a clean R33 GT-R is :pimp:

Saw this beauty at MIR car show this weekend. So clean.

I was always so keen on getting an r8 at some point, but I've been leaning towards an sls the past year or so. the nsx should be competing more against the bmw i8 than either of those two cars though right?
C class is the base model/cheapest (well the CLA now). if you don't want to drive it, you could probably sell it for somewhere between $3k-$5k depending on mileage, condition, and how long you're willing to wait around to make a sale.

i would say all wheel drive and similar price point put it right up there with the r8

Talk about a waste of money. Saw this a few days ago and was like WTF? Ghostmagnum?

hell naw a new gtr will look nothing like that at all that looks like a riced out altima hell naw that thing is ugly as hell do not want :x

I hope it does not look like that cus that front is horrible. I'm in for the R36 if they don't make it look too crazy in the front and don't get stupid with the price. They raise it every year and by the time the r36 comes out with the whatever hybrid technology it may be too high. The only way I'd sell my r35 is to upgrade to the r36.

hell naw a new gtr will look nothing like that at all that looks like a riced out altima hell naw that thing is ugly as hell do not want :x

I hope it does not look like that cus that front is horrible. I'm in for the R36 if they don't make it look too crazy in the front and don't get stupid with the price. They raise it every year and by the time the r36 comes out with the whatever hybrid technology it may be too high. The only way I'd sell my r35 is to upgrade to the r36.

They've also made it faster and more powerful every year... I'm cool with a price bump, but only if they replace the gap with another sports car....

They've also made it faster and more powerful every year... I'm cool with a price bump, but only if they replace the gap with another sports car....

The yen is a dog right now, been like that for a while. Imo for what I would call marginal increases in power, suspension, ect over the years I don't justify the increases. It started out at 69k and is over 100k right now with the 2015 looking to get another 3k price bump. There could be an argument that it should have started out at 90k+ plus from the beginning, but the I think that 70k was about right. The yen is so bad and that is contributing a lot to the price increase.

Last edited:

The yen is a dog right now, been like that for a while. Imo for what I would call marginal increases in power, suspension, ect over the years I don't justify the increases. It started out at 69k and is over 100k right now with the 2015 looking to get another 3k price bump. There could be an argument that it should have started out at 90k+ plus from the begginging, but the I think that 70k was about right. The yen is so bad and that is contributing a lot to the price increase.

I could swore that the "MSRP" was 89K the first year....

Naw man it was 70. They actually raised the price a few months later to 72 and they just kept going up. Now some dealers were marking them up way above msrp, but a lot of people got them at msrp which was just under 70 and it kep going up from there.

Naw man it was 70. They actually raised the price a few months later to 72 and they just kept going up. Now some dealers were marking them up way above msrp, but a lot of people got them at msrp which was just under 70 and it kep going up from there.

Damn 70K?... Did't realize just how big of a bargain it was... That's amazing....

That corvette is nice I never seen on in teal

I wonder what the numbers are gona be like for the 7r1

Back
Top Bottom