\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I hate what they did to the 2015, aesthetically at least 
sick.gif

Last edited:

what engine is in the new GT? didn't sound that great. I kinda think the looks will grow on me, but I thought like the 2011+ version (whenever they updated the tail lights) was the best looking one).

Going from coupe to sedan. Best 0 down leases available seem to be 2014 Accord for $255 + tax or 2014 TSX for ~$305 + tax.

Thoughts? Both base models. TSX has leather.

Same mileage. Open minded to other cars wih similar lease deals if you know of any.

Thx!

Going from coupe to sedan. Best 0 down leases available seem to be 2014 Accord for $255 + tax or 2014 TSX for ~$305 + tax.

Thoughts? Both base models. TSX has leather.

Same mileage. Open minded to other cars wih similar lease deals if you know of any.

Thx!
If you're considering the TSX hold off for a bit and see what Acura has in store for the replacement TLX.

what engine is in the new GT? didn't sound that great. I kinda think the looks will grow on me, but I thought like the 2011+ version (whenever they updated the tail lights) was the best looking one).

its a new 5.0

i dont think they released the specs but supposed to be better than the current 5.0

and i agree, it didnt sound good in that video, i cant explain it. sounded weird

its a new 5.0

i dont think they released the specs but supposed to be better than the current 5.0

and i agree, it didnt sound good in that video, i cant explain it. sounded weird
Speaking of that high-revving eight-cylinder, it's receiving a new cylinder head with high-flow ports. The intake and exhaust valves are larger and the cams have been replaced, among other tweaks. It should rev even higher thanks to a rebalanced crankshaft and forged connecting rods. Ford is still claiming a projected 420 hp and 390 lb-ft, although as many of the changes for the 2015's V8 come from the 2013 Boss 302, we're going to assume there's some sandbagging at work.

its a new 5.0

Speaking of that high-revving eight-cylinder, it's receiving a new cylinder head with high-flow ports. The intake and exhaust valves are larger and the cams have been replaced, among other tweaks. It should rev even higher thanks to a rebalanced crankshaft and forged connecting rods. Ford is still claiming a projected 420 hp and 390 lb-ft, although as many of the changes for the 2015's V8 come from the 2013 Boss 302, we're going to assume there's some sandbagging at work.

Oh that's right the boss 302 is going away. I think I want this thing.

its a new 5.0

2015 has more of a pop to than a growl to the exhaust. But 1 thing I learned is you cant judge sound unless you hear it in person. Plus, there's nothing an aftermarket catback cant fix :smokin
2015 stang is going to be a BIG hit

2015 has more of a pop to than a growl to the exhaust. But 1 thing I learned is you cant judge sound unless you hear it in person. Plus, there's nothing an aftermarket catback cant fix :smokin

that's true. if it's really a 5.0 v8, then it'll sound good one way or another.

when I watched that vid though I thought it sounded like a gutted 4 banger. might have just been the audio quality of the video though I guess.

that's true. if it's really a 5.0 v8, then it'll sound good one way or another.

when I watched that vid though I thought it sounded like a gutted 4 banger. might have just been the audio quality of the video though I guess.

They're probably haven't even finished the final tune on the engine yet anyways...

i like the front, the back looks awkward on it

the front will look amazing with a new hood :x

def excited to see it at the auto show next month

Ford out here underating that new 5.0.. All that improvement and just 420 at the crank...
Yeah right, I say about 450-460 at the crank..

Last edited:
It's looks way better in silver.
I don't like mustangs but the 2015 is :smokin

meh, side is ugly and the back is just weird looking

cant figure out the exact term :x

the front is the only brightside to this car and will look even better with a nice hood.

Back
Top Bottom