\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Got off work yesterday morning to find this waiting for me

Shattered window. My Navi head unit, amp and sub all gone. I havent even had this whip a month. They even took my set of wheel locks and a beat up pair of fly knits :smh: But thing that got me the angriest was I had a case of waters back there and they took every last one. :stoneface: the visual of them taking a break from buglarizing my **** to enjoy a refreshing beverage got me so mad I almost wanted to throw up. Whatever. :smh:

That sucks. Do you have an alarm system?

lol I posted my car on here already...

Subs under the seats, obviously leather seats, navigation, chipped engine, sport suspension...pretty much it is fully loaded. 

Leather is an extra option on your entry level car though.

Matter of fact, the E Class and 5 series comes with that vinyl crap.

sick.gif
 What did I just walk in to...

Anyways: E46 M3 or 2014 Camaro SS (possibly w/ 1LE track package)

I can get the M3 for around $20,000 or the SS for $40,000~ish

Take a pick and tell me why

:x  What did I just walk in to...

camaro

new car. less problems more reliability
styling is subjective
cost of ownership should be less for da camaro

sick.gif

What are you looking for? M3 will handle better while the Camaro will be faster in a straight line.

Camaro SS - faster, newer, more reliable because it's newer, under warranty. Newer paint and better overall condition, no scratches, etc.

BMW - older, costs less but you will quickly pay the difference in repair costs, slower, no warranty, less reliable, older and dated design.

What are you looking for? M3 will handle better while the Camaro will be faster in a straight line.

people still believe american cars cant handle? :lol: cmon b

Basically just looking for a sporty car. The agility of M3 draws me towards it, while the power of the SS makes me favor it over the M3. I test drove a LT (they didn't have a SS to test) this past summer and the visibility all around is 
tired.gif
. Seems like it would take some getting used to.

I'd go with the M3..

I've had a few muscle cars so I would want to switch up into something a lil different..
The E46 is also one of my all time fav cars so Im a little biased in that right.

If you have 40G's to throw on a whip why not cop the cheaper of the two? Thatz more money for mods if you ask me.

the M3 is ugly and old

while i dont care for the newer redesigned camaro

if i had the money and HAD to choose between the 2? Camaro without a question. looks better, more modern, sweet engine, performs decent.

sick.gif

E46 without a doubt. Even if they were the same price i'd rather have the m3. but the double the price thing makes it even easier.

but let me ask you this, if you can afford the 40k for the Camaro, why not buy an E90 M3?

Last edited:

...but let me ask you this, if you can afford the 40k for the Camaro, why not buy an E90 M3?
Why E46 and not E9x?
Because the E46 M3 is one of my favorite M cars of all time. And because they are so cheap to cash out right now. Don't get me wrong, the E9x is awesome but it's on a whole different level compared to the E46. Not really in my cross shopping selection, but I'll browse to see how much they'll set me back. 

My point of putting the SS @ 40k in there is because if I got it it would be a brand new car whereas the E9x wouldn't be, so I'd be paying more in repairs, maintenance, etc

Last edited:
Sounds like you really like the e46 m3's so i would say get that for sure, don't even think about spending 40k on a Camaro.

if i were in your situation, i would spend a little over that 20k mark, like 24k-27k to get a low mileage Dinan supercharged E46 M3

Last edited:
Buy American ...

I have a ZR1 and I wouldn't trade it for any foreign car EVER!

PS. I'm not saying foreign cars are not good or appealing - I just love American cars period!

Last edited:
And i would put BBS LM's on it 
smokin.gif

picture002qee.png

The e46 M3 was one of the 3 cars i was chosing from when i sold my first Evo and eventually bought another one. so i have thought about them alot LOL

Last edited:

Sounds like you really like the e46 m3's so i would say get that for sure, don't even think about spending 40k on a Camaro.

if i were in your situation, i would spend a little over that 20k mark, like 24k-27k to get a low mileage Dinan supercharged E46 M3
I was looking at a VF supercharged one on youtube and it peaked my interest. Any idea which one is better: VF or Dinan, or another MFR?

Last edited:

And i would put BBS LM's on it 
smokin.gif

The e46 M3 was one of the 3 cars i was chosing from when i sold my first Evo and eventually bought another one. so i have thought about them alot LOL
evo 9? I love that car... almost thought about getting a 9 MR

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom