\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Here's how my car originally looks (not my picture) :

I'm thinking of plastidipping the stock chrome on my crosstour with a matte red. Thoughts? Have any of you used plastidip before? Here's some ps I did

Wish I could break everyones windows with a bat who does that.

My friends 2000 r34 GTT rear wheel drive with RB25det

Not USA street legal tho

I've seen at least 20+ skylines in oregon.

When my friend bought the car he had the guy drive across the boarder from Canada and met him in Washington state

My other friend had a r32 skyline back in 2004 when he was 18.

He switched vins with a 240sx and registered it

Anyone hear about this car? Just found out about it a couple days ago.  0-60 in 2.8 seconds and looks like a Formula race car 
smokin.gif

My neighbor's 70's chevy malibu build. He stripped it of the old engine and put in a LS7. Custom frame to fit the 345's in the back. Willwood brakes also. Motor should be pushing out 500 horses. It's a beast!

Anyone hear about this car? Just found out about it a couple days ago.  0-60 in 2.8 seconds and looks like a Formula race car :smokin  

Briggs Mono ? Never heard of it, I had to look it up.

Do not want :x

:lol: who actually buys these things ?

A new r35 will do 2.7 with a roof 4 seats and alot more creature comforts.

Last edited:
exactly. that ish looks mad uncomfortable and impractical on the streets. imagine getting ina car crash in that :x

Cars and coffee this morning in Danville at the Blackhawk Auto Museum
Over 300 cars. Old and new. Stuck more to the "cool guys" side of the parking low and ignored the old restored cars.
It was an awesome morning.

If there any bay area heads who'd like to join or drive, feel free to hit my inbox for info.

My m5 and my buddies e63. Same homie from last week who owns the carrera s

Cant forget the vantage along side my m5

If this doesnt work can someone tell me how to embed a video from my ipad.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

View My Video

Last edited:

Anyone hear about this car? Just found out about it a couple days ago.  0-60 in 2.8 seconds and looks like a Formula race car 
smokin.gif

I think it is meant for someone who has a lot of money that wants a dedicated track car which looks and feels like a formula race car.  According to BAC it performs like a Formula 3 race car. 

Back
Top Bottom