\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Santana Row the other night

Good lord :x :pimp:

People on NT will always talk about Ben because he was a very public and well known NTr. Aside from what he and his crew did with sneakers, he was involved in summits, discussions, posted pics, interacted with many NTrs online and offline and just basically put a lot of his life on NT. THe fact that he's rich and not from a conventional business or working background makes a lot of NTrs interested in his life. Tales of Ben and many other OG NTrs will always be posted by someone...
Oh cool thanks for the info.  What is the business that made him rich? i ask because it sounds like he was very publin on NT so im assuming he shared that information

[thread="266081"] [/thread]
People on NT will always talk about Ben because he was a very public and well known NTr. Aside from what he and his crew did with sneakers, he was involved in summits, discussions, posted pics, interacted with many NTrs online and offline and just basically put a lot of his life on NT. THe fact that he's rich and not from a conventional business or working background makes a lot of NTrs interested in his life. Tales of Ben and many other OG NTrs will always be posted by someone...
Oh cool thanks for the info.  What is the business that made him rich? i ask because it sounds like he was very publin on NT so im assuming he shared that information

http://www.ifandco.com/

Naturally, he used to also be in the jewellery thread a lot, advertising his work.

You guys see the new version of the Supra was unveiled today? not sure i like it. way too concept car looking

clean evo you got there nelson999
smokin.gif
Thanks man!
why the red/orange rims tho?
laugh.gif
not that theres anything wrong with that
I wanted something unique and eye catching since my car is white and you can put any color you want on a white car.  it is extremely hard to find a set of Orange Volk rims so i copped them when the opportunity came up. they are actually Lambo Orange with gold flake. here is a pic to show the flake......

7632935014_484a2ee825_b.jpg

Last edited:
I picked up an evo x a few years back, ill post pics soon. But the Evo 8/9 will always have a special place in my heart I don't care what anyone says! :nthat:
btw nice CE's ! so clean!

Back
Top Bottom