\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

wheels come today 
pimp.gif

probably won't put them on for another month or so.  Unless NT thinks a matte graphite wheel would be OK in the winter time 
nerd.gif

Went all the way to pick the car up in NOVA and it looked like a angry girlfriend keyed the whole back bumper 
mean.gif

Longest ride back of my life, I knew it was too good to be true. I HATE shady *** dealers man.

Went all the way to pick the car up in NOVA and it looked like a angry girlfriend keyed the whole back bumper :smh:

Longest ride back of my life, I knew it was too good to be true. I HATE shady *** dealers man.

Shoulda asked someone to check it out for you before you made the drive. I would have gladly gone and taken pics for you. There's nt'ers everywhere.

Shoulda asked someone to check it out for you before you made the drive. I would have gladly gone and taken pics for you. There's nt'ers everywhere.
I didnt really think of that. Im not really the type person to ask for favors from others besides my parents. 

The whole dealership was a scam and I should have read reviews on them beforehand because they have done a few people dirty. 

A lot of there cars looked like they had been through the ringer lol They just took some good pictures with no sunlight out to show the defects. Thats what sucks about black cars.

Theres another one near VA beach in Yorktown I am going to try and make a deal on.

Last edited:

I didnt really think of that. Im not really the type person to ask for favors from others besides my parents. 

The whole dealership was a scam and I should have read reviews on them beforehand because they have done a few people dirty. 

A lot of there cars looked like they had been through the ringer lol They just took some good pictures with no sunlight out to show the defects. Thats what sucks about black cars.

Theres another one near VA beach in Yorktown I am going to try and make a deal on.

Sounds like we were looking at the same whips.

is that the A5 Sline? I'm looking at them now.
Yeah, mines is a S-Line.

Looks awesome man! What year is it?

The one Im looking at is just an A5 with the 2.0T

They are so hard to find esp in black around my area so I jumped on this.

Does your have navi or a back up camera?

Also I want the dual exhaust yours has, you know if people are doing that? I need to check out some Audi forums.
Mines is a 2009.  The last year for the 6 Cylinders.  Mines did take a while to find, especially in black.  For some reason, this car is really high in demand in black.  I had to drive down from Norcal to Socal to get it.  But it's loaded with every single option (Back Up camera, Navi, Bang Olufsen Sound System, Blind Spot monitor, etc.)

You can def put the dual exhausts on yours but you'll have to replace the rear difuser as well so it'll get a little pricey.

Make sure you join audizine.com.  A lot of great members and info on there.

You can def put the dual exhausts on yours but you'll have to replace the rear difuser as well so it'll get a little pricey.

Make sure you join audizine.com.  A lot of great members and info on there.
Black>>any other color

Yeah thats what Ive read, not a big deal, I really love the car with or without the dual.

I'll join it as soon as i have one sitting in my driveway lol
Sounds like we were looking at the same whips.
Was it at AMG motors in Dumfries? 

My baby has a bad water pump :-(

Only thing is I drove it from Victorville to LA so I hope I didn't crack the heads. The temp didn't get too high but I lost 90% of my coolant.

[thread="266081"]Do you nutjobs think every bmw, audi, or mercedes are walking time bombs?[/thread]

e46's are highly reliable..

You should be approaching any 75k+ mile car with caution anyway

a lexus can easily go 200k miles with minimum maintanance.

I don't, but i worked at a Honda dealership for a couple years, what's up?
Bought a used one with 87k miles on it. Did some research after and found out a lot had battery problems. Dude is offering the warranty to me and I'm debating on if I should take it or not - Should I? Also, I noticed sometimes when I'm at a stop waiting to turn, the car will back up a little. That's dangerous cause if someones right on my tail, those couple inches it goes back on it's on = accident. I took it to a mechanic and he said nothing was wrong with it

And I'm also wanting to change the audio on it. Need to find some good reputable sites with dashboard kits and whatever so I can have it changed it. With the civic hybrid I didn't really find too much articles/forums out there on it. 

Last edited:
I guess I'll play
Dope 
smokin.gif

I'll always have a soft spot for S2k's, and AP1 >AP2 in my opinion. (Not just because i owned one, i drove a bunch of both models)

This was my AP1, sold her back in 2010 with only 41k miles on it (it was a year 2000):

4122423597_604990b0fe_b.jpg

4522037204_b918bfc71f_b.jpg

4600094797_d92937b1f7_b.jpg

4395837379_a46c17598e_o.jpg

4564893912_a331e73c95_b.jpg

Last edited:

I don't, but i worked at a Honda dealership for a couple years, what's up?
Bought a used one with 87k miles on it. Did some research after and found out a lot had battery problems. Dude is offering the warranty to me and I'm debating on if I should take it or not - Should I? Also, I noticed sometimes when I'm at a stop waiting to turn, the car will back up a little. That's dangerous cause if someones right on my tail, those couple inches it goes back on it's on = accident. I took it to a mechanic and he said nothing was wrong with it

And I'm also wanting to change the audio on it. Need to find some good reputable sites with dashboard kits and whatever so I can have it changed it. With the civic hybrid I didn't really find too much articles/forums out there on it. 
First thing i was going to mention was the battery problems, LOL. i'd definitely do a warranty on it if it covers the battery, but before you do so, contact your local Honda Dealership and talk to them about how long the battery is covered under factory warranty. the car is under 100k and is 7 years old, it MIGHT be covered still. 

as for the audio, i have no idea, never seen a 06+ civic with an aftermarket stereo to be honest with you. and i've seen hundreds if not thousands of that model civic come through the dealership when i worked there

First thing i was going to mention was the battery problems, LOL. i'd definitely do a warranty on it if it covers the battery, but before you do so, contact your local Honda Dealership and talk to them about how long the battery is covered under factory warranty. the car is under 100k and is 7 years old, it MIGHT be covered still. 

as for the audio, i have no idea, never seen a 06+ civic with an aftermarket stereo to be honest with you. and i've seen hundreds if not thousands of that model civic come through the dealership when i worked there
Just looked at the warranty info and the notes in the folder and it covers almost everything EXCEPT the battery. And it looks like that battery costs 3k smh lol

Just looked at the warranty info and the notes in the folder and it covers almost everything EXCEPT the battery. And it looks like that battery costs 3k smh lol
i'd still give the closest Honda dealership a call. i know for a fact the one i worked at replaced hybrid batteries multiple times at no cost to the customer 

Back
Top Bottom