\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

This is what a well maintained 7 year old black car should look like. And this is with notoriously ****** mitsu factory paint.

Last edited:
Just picked this up 2 weeks ago. 2014 Mazda 6 Touring in Soul Red. Absolutely fell in love with this car when I first layed eyes on it. So much fun to drive. I'm 29 and have been driving my first car (2000 Mitsubishi Mirage) for the last 13 years (185k miles) and figured it was time for an upgrade. My first car had roll up windows and manual locks, so I'm not really used to the luxury of power features nevermind the rearview camera and blind spot assist. Not really going to mod it at all, I just love the way it looks stock, might plastidip the wheels gunmetal, but thats it.

Now if it could just stop snowing so I could actually drive it it'd be nice.

Last edited:
got my car washed today and saw the new 435i msport :wow:
it looks so sexy but dam its huge :lol: couldnt get any pics tho my phone is broken :frown:
i wasnt even a fan of the new 4 series but it looks a lot better in person looks a lot bigger too :lol:

Last edited:
Just picked this up 2 weeks ago. 2014 Mazda 6 Touring in Soul Red. Absolutely fell in love with this car when I first layed eyes on it. So much fun to drive. I'm 29 and have been driving my first car (2000 Mitsubishi Mirage) for the last 13 years (185k miles) and figured it was time for an upgrade. My first car had roll up windows and manual locks, so I'm not really used to the luxury of power features nevermind the rearview camera and blind spot assist. Not really going to mod it at all, I just love the way it looks stock, might plastidip the wheels gunmetal, but thats it.

Tints and HIDs if you dont have. Thats it pleighboiii

it looks so sexy but dam its huge :lol: couldnt get any pics tho my phone is broken :frown:
i wasnt even a fan of the new 4 series but it looks a lot better in person looks a lot bigger too :lol:
the one gripe i have about the new bmw lineup is all the models have the same shape and style to me.

there is no distinction between 3,4,5,6,7 series.

they all look too similar for my taste.

the one gripe i have about the new bmw lineup is all the models have the same shape and style to me.

same goes for porsche tbh i feel you with the new gen BMW though they def look very similar

Last edited:
Why not just plasti dip it. You could do it for under $200. Will last you a couple years. Remove it when you get bored of the color.

Last edited:
looking to get another car to help on the gas. Was looking to get a 2012 Camry Hybrid. What do you guys think about that car? Just want something that have me at least 35mpg in the city. Not looking to spend more than 20K but if need be the most id do is 25K if its really worth it.

jetta TDI

No...im saying my car is a 2001 thats not my car^ i put that pic up there to find out what kind of paint material it is to put on mine next wk

Gotcha, what kind?

Ford Explorer

Why not just plasti dip it. You could do it for under $200. Will last you a couple years. Remove it when you get bored of the color.

I would just dont wanna mess it up since ive never done it before. Do you know how much they usually would charge at a paint shop?

Plasti dip? Never been a fan of that

same goes for porsche tbh i feel you with the new gen BMW though they def look very similar

Really? I think the 911 cayman n panamera all look very diff

Thanks fam so they usually go for that price?

Does look good when done right and it's a lengthy process. Can you just use some regular car wash soap to wash the car when dipped? Seen some videos where they use special products to take care of the dip/wrap.

Thanks fam so they usually go for that price?

Does look good when done right and it's a lengthy process. Can you just use some regular car wash soap to wash the car when dipped? Seen some videos where they use special products to take care of the dip/wrap.

Repped! Thanks Man

Repped.

I've had mines for 5 months and it's great! I feel the same way about all the luxury extras. But it's real nice to have.

Back
Top Bottom