\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

bro the bent rear glass?
Posi rear end 350 v8 ? That model is beautiful homie

I want one of these bad.. Sprayed candy, interior, switches, and a nice sound systems is all I want.

Maybe I'm just starting to grow up, and nostalgia is kickin it, but lately I'm love with some old school whips. A few years ago, I always dreamed of only riding in the year that I'm in. Now an 80's and early 90's Benz looks so attractive to me. I want to buy two and completely restore them. Have me ridin around like I'm starring in Paid In Full :smokin

"Look like a ************' spaceship..." :smokin

That 80's Benz is going to be black, with only ONE song in the cd changer. Phil Collins- In The Air Tonight. :smokin

bro the bent rear glass?

I want one of these bad.. Sprayed candy, interior, switches, and a nice sound systems is all I want.

Maybe I'm just starting to grow up, and nostalgia is kickin it, but lately I'm love with some old school whips. A few years ago, I always dreamed of only riding in the year that I'm in. Now an 80's and early 90's Benz looks so attractive to me. I want to buy two and completely restore them. Have me ridin around like I'm starring in Paid In Full :smokin
a few months ago I was looking at one of these they either come with a v8 or a v12

Last edited:
[h3]Does anyone know if the Diablosport Trinity T-1000 is worth the buy? What are the pros and cons if installed in my SRT8? Any advice would be greatly appreciated![/h3]

I think its great to have all the real time data, I love it.

You just have to be careful not to leave it in the window in places you are not sure about. lol

Last edited:

Threw some tint on and picked up a new grille along with some other little things to install soon. Debating on wether to go stage 2 with TBE or save up for bags and wheels first.

Wheels and ex****t first. Alwaysss

bro the bent rear glass?

a few months ago I was looking at one of these they either come with a v8 or a v12

:wow:

That is the exact model I had in mind when I was thinking of the 90's.

91, SL600 AMG V12. Silver on Grey. :smokin

That and a black 89 560 SEC Coupe is just :smokin

I want get them both and restore them to the point where they run like brand new.

Those are definitely 2 passion projects of mine.

I'll probably have the SEC (if I can find the right one around my way) before the end of the year. I want that black on creme interior :smokin. Then clear corner lights, WALD/Lorinser kit. I already got the AMG wheels from a family member.

Last edited:
bro the bent rear glass?

:wow:

That is the exact model I had in mind when I was thinking of the 90's.

91, SL600 AMG V12. Silver on Grey. :smokin

That and a black 89 560 SEC Coupe is just :smokin

I want get them both and restore them to the point where they run like brand new.

Those are definitely 2 passion projects of mine.

I'll probably have the SEC (if I can find the right one around my way) before the end of the year. I want that black on creme interior :smokin. Then clear corner lights, WALD/Lorinser kit. I already got the AMG wheels from a family member.
search tempest.com is your friend for finding cars

Back
Top Bottom