\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

@YeezusDisciple I ******* love Porsches.  If i had supercar money, the first car i would own is a GT3 or GT2 

pimp.gif

A-GT2-RS-Beating-Tune-for-Porsche-911-GT2-Owners.jpg

Last edited:
Can we all agree that the porsche 911 is the most iconic and timeless design ever and should never be changed

I wholeheartedly agree.

The new one is bananas. :smh:  @ the fact theres no manual transmission offered though.
Honestly porsche just wants to build the best car and the pdk ****** gives them the edge of faster shifting.
I aint eem mad at them for doing that

camaro refresh is wack an i dont care for the GTR looks wise (back is nice)

this thing is sexy though

Last edited:
Dope! There are so many car shops here in the bay that have gems in them, it's crazy. What do you have now?
Another Evo.

Yea that place is awesome. Shop is full of ridiculously fast Evos, a couple GTRs, Turbo Porsches, and a few really fast 335i's (I believe they have the worlds fastest 335i, or at least they did for a while)

They took me for a ride in the owners street driven Evo that runs a low 10 second 1/4 mile with full interior, AC, Subwoofer, etc.  It was insane

^^^How can you possibly say that the Veyron or Koenigsegg look ugly! :wow: Even the Aventador looks amazing to me.

This is like a work of art.

Most people would probably say this looks ugly also. :smh:

but to each their own. That Alpha GTR is :smokin GTR has to be the best all around car for the track and daily driver. Also for what it costs and the numbers it puts down bone stock compared to other supercars out there it's definitely the best bang for your buck imo and maintenance isn't as high as cars that cost 200k and upwards.
I think all super cars look amazing :lol:. Aventador, koenigsegg, ccxr, porsche, they're all good with me. There aren't any that I think are ugly. Maybe it's more what they represent that appeals to me, or maybe I'm just not picky :lol:

Last edited:
Can we all agree that the porsche 911 is the most iconic and timeless design ever and should never be changed

Yes.

Just give me a Riviera Blue 993 with colormatched hardbacks (preferably riding on 18" BBS LM's) and I will be a very happy man.

I'll also smitten with the new 991 Targa, as pointless of a car as it is.

dam now i feel like a sucka for calling dude out for not liking the aventador i hate how the 911 looks :rofl:

current 911 turbo :x

man, i dont care what anyone says, beautiful car. low to the ground, sporty yet luxurious, and fast as hell.

Back
Top Bottom