\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Swapped for a spoilerless trunk yesterday. Have some debadging to do when I get off work today

Last edited:
grin.gif
Dipped tails... don't get rear ended

I know some light still shines through... but visibility is greatly diminished, especially in the daytime
enough light shines through... plus there's a brake light in the spoiler and back windshield

im still not sure tho if I want to keep it... I like the matte look, but i also want to see how a                                                                                       tint would look as well 

Thought the brz spoiler didn't go well with the lines of the car. Might consider TRD or 5 axis spoiler in the future

I'm actually about to sell my Miata and put a down payment on a '13-'14 WRX Sedan.  

It's not that I can't afford the '15...I just can't get down with it. 

Who knows?  Maybe it will grow on me.

yes no offense to those who copped but it looks horrible

the wrx/sti was based on a small four door

now they made it much bigger plus the design is atrocious.

its just really ugly

seen the new wrx/sti in my area a few times already

i just cant act like i like the new looks of it smh

im sure its a great ride though

Looks like a corolla or something

yes no offense to those who copped but it looks horrible

the wrx/sti was based on a small four door

now they made it much bigger plus the design is atrocious.

its just really ugly

:lol: No offense taken. I honestly wasn't a fan of it when I saw pictures, but when i saw it up close and took a test drive I immediately changed my mind. The car is awesome by the way.

I've gotten pretty good feedback on my '15 WRX so far. The car looks way better in person and it rides way better than previous generations IMO (slightly stiffer suspension). I think most people are looking at pictures of stock WRX/STI's without any superficial mods such as rims or body/lip kits. It really is a car you need to see in person.

I just got my car tinted and clear bra'd a few weeks ago. Next up are some rims and coilovers and possibly exhaust afterwards.

Jdn46Im.jpg

Last edited:
I've gotten pretty good feedback on my '15 WRX so far. The car looks way better in person and it rides way better than previous generations IMO (slightly stiffer suspension). I think most people are looking at pictures of stock WRX/STI's without any superficial mods such as rims or body/lip kits. It really is a car you need to see in person.

I just got my car tinted and clear bra'd a few weeks ago. Next up are some rims and coilovers and possibly exhaust afterwards.

Jdn46Im.jpg

Nice color :pimp:. Can I ask what trim you got? Also. what type of tint did you get? I've heard nano-ceramic is a good choice, but I really don't know anything about tints. I have 600 miles to go before I can really push the car and a short commute so i'm finding any reason I can to drive anywhere everyday.

Last edited:

Nice color :pimp:. Can I ask what trim you got? Also. what type of tint did you get? I've heard nano-ceramic is a good choice, but I really don't know anything about tints. I have 600 miles to go before I can really push the car and a short commute so i'm finding any reason I can to drive anywhere everyday.

I ended up going with the Limited for the leather and LEDs. I don't think leather is necessary but after I saw the cheaper cotton seats I felt I had to go with the leather seats. As for tint it's Suntek 35% all around and the clear bra is XPEL Ultimate. Crystalline/Ceramic is good but they're more pricey. Luckily my cousin's homie has a shop and he hooked up both for cheaper than he usually charges. If you can afford it, a clear bra of the hood/lights/bumper will prevent rock chips so you won't have to spend as much $ to repaint/repair the front in the future.My daily work commute is ~90 miles (both directions combined) so getting to 1k was easy. What color did you get btw? Dark grey metallic and SWP also look nice. I ended up going with WRB since it's what they had on the lot at the time and I didn't preorder.

Last edited:
i have nitto all terrains on mines since january of 2013 been pretty good to me

Nice! I have michelins on currently, they have a little life left in em so im gonna run those bald before i put these on. I wanted to go bigger but not too big so i think these will do the job

I ended up going with the Limited for the leather and LEDs. I don't think leather is necessary but after I saw the cheaper cotton seats I felt I had to go with the leather seats. As for tint it's Suntek 35% all around and the clear bra is XPEL Ultimate. Crystalline/Ceramic is good but they're more pricey. Luckily my cousin's homie has a shop and he hooked up both for cheaper than he usually charges. If you can afford it, a clear bra of the hood/lights/bumper will prevent rock chips so you won't have to spend as much $ to repaint/repair the front in the future.My daily work commute is ~90 miles (both directions combined) so getting to 1k was easy. What color did you get btw? Dark grey metallic and SWP also look nice. I ended up going with WRB since it's what they had on the lot at the time and I didn't preorder.

dark grey metallic is the probably the best color imo. it shows of the lines of the design the best. i really like the new designs, looks wayyy better in person. can't wait to drive one. ill stick with my 2012 wrx hatch tho lol.

stock wrx wheels on 2015 are :x tho, look worse than low end rotas...

i kind of want that STI tho, but premium wrx is so much bang for the buck...

dark grey metallic is the probably the best color imo. it shows of the lines of the design the best. i really like the new designs, looks wayyy better in person. can't wait to drive one. ill stick with my 2012 wrx hatch tho lol.

stock wrx wheels on 2015 are :x tho, look worse than low end rotas...

i kind of want that STI tho, but premium wrx is so much bang for the buck...

are you guys on nasioc??

that dgm, cwp and ice silver are :smokin i ended up getting the '15 cwp and tinted it 20% all around
i dont care what people say about how it looks..the car is fun as hell to drive
I used to make fun of it too and was set on buying the '14 hatch, but once i test drove the '15 :evil:, i changed my mind :evil:

Back
Top Bottom