\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thats actually better since it covers the corners unlike the Badger or Bully but that looks like too much work to do everytime. :lol:  Also way too easy to steal, its essentially just clamped on the back...

NYC parking sucks breh. :x  Dudes wanna squeeze in the tightest spots, these Smart cars man, ridiculous. I feel like tipping one over everytime I see it do some nonsense parking. :smh:

Yea they are easy to steal. Including the bumper bully. haha

NY'ers have sticky fingers. lol

Any Audi heads on here? Threw a P0299 code today. Im gonna be pissed if my turbos shot.

Black looks good on almost any car, but is a pita to keep clean.

Malbec black>

I also like dark blue but only when paired with peanut butter interior.

You CPO bro?

Notice loss in boost. Rpm?
Yeah it is under boosting. Ive never driven another one so Im not sure how hard they should pull to begin with. It has not been smoking any to my knowledge. 

Im not sure what kind of warranty I've got. I haven't even had it 6 months and its 200 miles away from 65k.

She's finally all together. Don't mind the dust. The car will be fully detailed this weekend.

Dropten is that the Oracle light kit? I love em on Challengers. My boy wants to get it.

Yeah it is under boosting. Ive never driven another one so Im not sure how hard they should pull to begin with. It has not been smoking any to my knowledge. 

Im not sure what kind of warranty I've got. I haven't even had it 6 months and its 200 miles away from 65k.

Not sure what kinda warranty you got?? I hope you're good. This is why some ppl only lease Audi. If you got platinum you should be good up until 72k

Last edited:
Not sure what kinda warranty you got?? I hope you're good. This is why some ppl only lease Audi. If you got platinum you should be good up until 72k
I can't remember if I purchased an extended warranty from the place I bought the car from, its wasn't an Audi dealer. Im pretty sure it will be out of pocket if I have to fix it.

Last edited:
I can't remember if I purchased an extended warranty from the place I bought the car from, its wasn't an Audi dealer. Im pretty sure it will be out of pocket if I have to fix it.

Ooo I see. Gotta pay when you're dealin with VAG

keep seeing the new challenger and charger everywhere now

im starting to feel the charger

post pics bro
glasses.gif
Here's one pic but this is from 5+ years ago. Car currently looks different with another front now. I rarely take pics of my car so this is the most current one I suppose. 
happy.gif

Any pics of your ride? Red interior on an Acura, safe to say it's got Recaro's? I'd love to get back in the import scene one day. 

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom