\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

if the engine is built + turbo'd then it will be more reliable than a NA. But, it's not the forced induction making it more reliable. Forced induction shouldn't be a qualifier for deciding whether you think a vehicle is reliable or not. If properly designed, it doesn't matter.

Cleaned it up and got some fresh tires. And my Nissan Gloria behind it.

2014 charger rt or 2015 challenger rt? Need some suggestions

Easy choice, Chally

Chargers are ugly and Challengers look awesome

Chill, bruh....I won't stand for that Charger slander.

I flirted w/ the idea of getting a Challenger....but a 2 door w/ a car seat in the back is no bueno. Went w/ the sedan, and I LOVE it.

Now that I have this car, it's funny how people ALWAYS wanna challenge you when at red lights.

Any of y'all know much about Cadillac ATS?

They're very nice cars.

The one you want to go with is the 4cyl turbo. The NA 4cyl is a bit under powered and the V6's are great but not worth the near 10k price increase.

IMO the turbo option and AWD are worth the extra money but watch out, because like most luxury cars, options can add up really quick.

Can you school me more on turbos? Do you think in this day in age, it's reliable than NA?

How would you expect the ATS to be reliability wise?

This is what I wanna know too.

In terms of long term reliability, I would expect the v6 to be the most dependable. The 2.5 and 2.0 turbo are pretty new engines, while variations of the 3.6 have been around for a while now and proven to be very reliable. The ATS is still a very new car so only time will tell, but I'm expecting good things. In spite of all the recall nonsense, GM as a whole is making a much of great cars.

Like I said earlier though, I don't think the v6 warrants the nearly 10k price increase over a base model. IIRC the ATS was actually developed with the 2.0 turbo specifically in mind and that's the variation that gives the car an almost perfect 50/50 weight distribution, whereas the v6 will make it a bit nose heavy.

So, I planned on my next car being a 2013 or 14 5.0 stang. Then I slowly began to like the 2015 and thought that was it and was sold

Then I saw this vid

And I noticed the 2014+ 1LE. I never liked the camaro but always thought the 2014+ looked decent. But my god, the 1LE got me rethinking the 2015 stang. I just think the 1LE looks better than the stang, but the interior is garbage with the 2015 stang interior blowing it out the water. So now I have a dilemma. The better exterior with sub par interior or better interior with decent exterior. :smh:

Last edited:
Well, you're going to be sitting in it, so that's probably something to think about.

The 2015 Mustangs are great cars IMO. They completely destroy previous models in every way.

Last edited:
Well, you're going to be sitting in it, so that's probably something to think about.

The 2015 Mustangs are great cars IMO. They completely destroy previous models in almost every way.
Yes ill be sitting in it, But damn that 1LE is dope. Espeically in black

So, I planned on my next car being a 2013 or 14 5.0 stang. Then I slowly began to like the 2015 and thought that was it and was sold

Then I saw this vid

And I noticed the 2014+ 1LE. I never liked the camaro but always thought the 2014+ looked decent. But my god, the 1LE got me rethinking the 2015 stang. I just think the 1LE looks better than the stang, but the interior is garbage with the 2015 stang interior blowing it out the water. So now I have a dilemma. The better exterior with sub par interior or better interior with decent exterior. :smh:

Go test drive both. Buy the one you enjoy driving most. Simple.

Test drive both decide what you want then.
foget it if chose the mustang. choose the camaro better everything except interior imo.
Your welcome b srs

Then I saw this vid

And I noticed the 2014+ 1LE. I never liked the camaro but always thought the 2014+ looked decent. But my god, the 1LE got me rethinking the 2015 stang. I just think the 1LE looks better than the stang, but the interior is garbage with the 2015 stang interior blowing it out the water. So now I have a dilemma. The better exterior with sub par interior or better interior with decent exterior.
mean.gif
I just bought a 1LE like 3 weeks ago and it's ******* amazing car. I looooooooooove my car.

literally everywhere i go i get a thumbs up, props, etc.
So I've been in the market for a new car and I ended up copping a 1LE. I fell in love with that car after one test drive and it came down to a brand new 2015 1LE and a pre-owned zl1, but I hate buying used and a brand new zl1 is out of my price range. Man, driving this car is soo much fun. They did such an amazing job with this car. 
pimp.gif

Full bolt-ons soon.

Z06 in 5 years when I'm in my 30s making buku bread.

Last edited:

^Nice man!!!  Best color too.   What is the 1LE exactly? What motor?
it's basically a SS w/ 6.2 but with tons of upgraded parts and goodies. it's like a baby z28. i fell in love with this car after one test drive. its such an amazing car and the  bang for your buck is awesome.

here is a list of what comes in the 1LE pack
1LE Package

Larger, 27-mm solid front stabilizer bar, and 28-mm solid rear
Higher-capacity rear-axle half shafts 
Strut tower brace
ZL1 wheel bearings, toe links and rear shock mounts 
High-capacity fuel pump
20" x 10" front and 20" x 11" rear wheels
285/35ZR20 Goodyear Eagle Supercar tires
3.91 final-drive ratio
Unique rear spoiler
Sueded microfiber-wrapped, flat bottom steering wheel and shift knob
$3,500

Last edited:
The 2015 Mustangs are great cars IMO. They completely destroy previous models in every way.
I guess.. The '15 is slower than the previous model year though.. lol

I haven't read or watched any Mustang/1LE review in which the testers didn't prefer the Camaro over the Mustang. The Mustang interior is nicer but I wouldn't call the Camaro's interior garbage. Then again, I'm a bit biased. :lol:

How much you get the 1LE for?

Whats the performance on it? Ik on mobile and at work, too lazy to google. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

Then I saw this vid

Seen a few new mustangs at the dealership didnt stop by to check em out. might this weekend.

my buddy went today and sat in a loaded 5.0, all he said was the car is beautiful and interior is amazing. he said its nothing like the normal ford crap, he said its all good looking and high quality. nothing cheap looking or feeling.

The thing I like the most about the new Mustang is that they offer a 2.3L Ecoboost motor. It's going to be very popular among the Japanese car tuners that want to try something different. 300+ horsepower from a 4cyl turbo is not too bad. Mild tune, and some more boost and the car has potential to be a monster.

Back
Top Bottom