\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So the evo was racing who seems like he was getting filmed typical evo owner trying to pull a fast one smh
not exactly sure what you're even saying here 
laugh.gif

but anyway he's not pulling a fast one, car is just a beast.

It takes a fast ******* car to beat a 1000cc bike

not exactly sure what you're even saying here :lol:

but anyway he's not pulling a fast one, car is just a beast.

It takes a fast ******* car to beat a 1000cc bike

Not exactly sure how you could not understand that but I'll break it down

Doesn't seem like the car recording him was trying to even race him more like recording him

But you're an evo guy what can I expect from you tehehe

But atleast this subie guy knows what's going on

Last edited:
How do spacers work?

The go on right before you put the wheels on? Is it easy to do?

Pics?
Correct, its stupid simple to put them on. The M doesn't have studs just holes so its take wheel off, slide spacer on, put wheel on, insert extended bolt, done. 

No pics yet, gotta snap some, not a huge difference but better than stock.

See me at da WRC, b. :evil:
I ain't racing nobody in my G, **** is slow :lol:

That would have been even uglier for the Caddy lol
Most likely. But that's the race I'd want to see.

I realize people prefer roll racing because it isn't as hard on the car, but if you can't get your car to hook, or if it DOES hook something is gonna break, you're doing it wrong IMO. Just my opinion though, I know a lot of people may disagree.  

Not wanting to come to a dead stop in the middle of the highway probably plays a role in people roll racing as well :lol:

Last edited:

Saw this mean mini van today but no lie when it flew by me made the dam windows shake in my car smh would of gave him thumbs up but he had an I love jdm license plate thing :lol:

Last edited:
Dat subie rumble, b. :evil:

He needs to remove the flaps and finishers.

You don't like the flaps?

Think they look alright, plus for me they are functional since I am driving to the mountains in the winter and helps prevent throwing up the gravel they lay down when it snows here

Dat subie rumble, b. :evil:

He needs to remove the flaps and finishers.

You don't like the flaps?

Think they look alright, plus for me they are functional since I am driving to the mountains in the winter and helps prevent throwing up the gravel they lay down when it snows here

I like them sometimes but they look funny on that particular car. Gotta have wide wheels/tires to pull it off. Also, he has them hanging too low

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom