\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Saw this beauty at work the other day. Convertible though :frown:

Whew how many miles? Hope he goes through with it! You should keep that thing :pimp: way better than the M

will def outperform the //m

but i remember u saying u wanted something luxurious.

the //m will definetly suit your needs
well not pure luxury but i want something more luxurious than anything i've owned.  I still want performance and looks as well, and i think the M is a great mix of all 3.

Last edited:

Here's the z06 i was offered
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nelson, do this trade and keep the Z06 as your daily.  Treat every commute as if you are on the Nurburgring 
nthat.gif
  Congrats on the new job bro, very happy for you

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nelson, do this trade and keep the Z06 as your daily.  Treat every commute as if you are on the Nurburgring 
nthat.gif
Thanks man, really appreciate that!

This new job also comes with a commute that i am not willing to do in a car like a z06 though 
laugh.gif

Not only do i not want to pay for the gas but i don't want to put miles on it like that either.  

How is the NSX man? did you get the new wheels on?

well not pure luxury but i want something more luxurious than anything i've owned.  I still want performance and looks as well, and i think the M is a great mix of all 3.

i agree fam.

the corvette is cool but even the c6 interior isnt all that from what ive heard.

anyways lets not talk about this vette deal anymore until u get word back from the dude.

i hate discussing things that might not even happen :lol:

but good luck. with the trade bro.

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nthat.gif
Thanks man, really appreciate that!

This new job also comes with a commute that i am not willing to do in a car like a z06 though 
laugh.gif

Not only do i not want to pay for the gas but i don't want to put miles on it like that either.  

How is the NSX man? did you get the new wheels on?
Definitely understandable, but if you can pull this off, take a couple of weeks and enjoy America's finest sports car, the Z06 is an incredible beast!  Still waiting on Rays engineering Japan for the TE37's!  It's been 3 months and I'm starting to get anxious, got the Bilstein's and Tanabe lowering springs waiting on arrival.  I'll for sure post it up when I get them fitted.  If you guys ever consign an original MKIV Supra TT 6-speed hardtop let me know!

Definitely. Thats also i car im actively keeping an eye out for us to buy if i find a good deal

Quote:
 i hate discussing things that might not even happen
laugh.gif

Absolutely. like i said in my first post about this trade, there is just no way he actually decides to do this.

BUT depending how much $ he would want on top of my car, we might actually be interested in buying it for our showroom, my boss would just add the extra cash needed and cash me out on my Evo

Last edited:
Nelson might join the murican v8 gang :pimp: even if it's only for a few weeks wcis would be proud

Here's a bad iPhone pic of my little 4.6

Last edited:

i hate discussing things that might not even happen :lol:

this...

DONT SAY YOU WILLLL

UNLESSS YOU WILLL

HEY HEY HEY HEYYY....

thats another story tho.. :lol:

Since you're in the process of trading cars... Do you think you would be able to swap the ZO6 for the M straight up?...

Alright I slept on it and my plan /situation for it is
It's a car
I want a car
It's a two door
It's a nova ( not thee nova but a nova)
It's free.

I'll have to go back over there to look at it again but from what I've seen , it's all there even the hood and all the windows it has all the wheels and it would just need a drive train

Which is somewhat of the hard part but the parts would be cheap (junkyard :smile: )

I can get help building it and even get the body together at my school

Man can dream :lol: :pimp:

Don't let the haters spoil your fun. It's a free car so you have a few options, two of which will put you ahead in terms of cost vs value.

1. Drop in a new drive train. Gut the interior, remove and patch any rusty spots (Even just sitting that long, I'd assume the floorpans and possibly trunk need to be replaced). Bolt in a decent junkyard interior, cover with Mexican blanket seat covers :smokin . This is what I'd do. I wouldn't even bother with the paint. Maybe primer grey. Something I just love about a reliable old car with a derelict patina though :smokin

2. Dump an absurd amount of money into it, build a beast, and then put it on the market at a price you'll never sell it for even though you're still losing money like this guy :lol: ... https://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5163502018.html

3. Part it out. If you start the project and realize it's too far gone, you can always part it out and put that money towards something else.

I know you're pretty handy with a wrench, so unless you go with route #2... you can't lose.

Back
Top Bottom