\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The persistence :lol:

Like damn homie, I've been driving stick for 3 months now

I only stall every other wednesdays now

Last edited:
saw a 1972 BMW 200 4 speed manual couple days ago. old white lady got out with swag so high, broke the scouter. car was CLEAN.

something bout old ladies and old bmws i saw a old lady in the cleanest e28 a few months ago :lol: looked like it just came off the dam lot

lol right? saw this woman at lunchtime today, im walking back to my car...clearly a woman in her 50s...we walk to the same area and she pulls out keys and stops at the golf r32 as i walk past it..

and i was eyeing her car up too as i walked past it...

i was like word?, mama driving like that?

tumblr_inline_mp0d5cK8ij1qz4rgp.gif

i see you ma lol

in general, women who drive manual adds a level of sex appeal, or coolness. idk maybe its just me. you don't see many people driving manual these days, and even less when it comes to women. so when i see a shorty pushing an STI, or some ****, hell even a manual beater nissan...its a little :pimp: and :wow: at the same time haha. my girl gets mad looks when she rumbles the WRX down the street.

Last edited:
saw a 1972 BMW 200 4 speed manual couple days ago. old white lady got out with swag so high, broke the scouter. car was CLEAN.

something bout old ladies and old bmws i saw a old lady in the cleanest e28 a few months ago :lol: looked like it just came off the dam lot

lol right? saw this woman at lunchtime today, im walking back to my car...clearly a woman in her 50s...we walk to the same area and she pulls out keys and stops at the golf r32 as i walk past it..

i see you ma lol

in general, women who drive manual adds a level of sex appeal, or coolness. idk maybe its just me. you don't see many people driving manual these days, and even less when it comes to women. so when i see a shorty pushing an STI, or some ****, hell even a manual beater nissan...its a little :pimp: and :wow: at the same time haha. my girl gets mad looks when she rumbles the WRX down the street.

bruh i seen an old lady whipping a s2k too **** blew my mind :lol:

old ladies driving manual sports cars appreciation :lol:

i see you ma lol

bruh i seen an old lady whipping a s2k too **** blew my mind :lol:

old ladies driving manual sports cars appreciation :lol:

Old-Lady-Drives-Nissan-GT-R-everyday-car.jpg

:pimp: swag out the manifold

Last edited:
Ive seen some older ladies in my area driving stock immaculate condition e30s :lol:

Also last week saw a man in a white e24 6 series

Mannnn he was flossin so hard

Last edited:
There's an older lady who lives near me that i always see, probably in her 50s, cruising around in a white 997 Carrera Turbo 

Saw this today.. because rumble.LOL

Heading back to the shop for new ringlands

dat shade lol

Jay Leno's Garage premiered tonight on CNBC! Should be a good show

im gonna check it out. his youtube show is moderately entertaining, i prefer a carlos lago review, regular car review, or a matt farah /tuned or smoking tire.

amazon "top gear" started filming, that **** is gonna be crack.

Saw this today.. because rumble.LOL

2016 series hyper blue, limited edition joints. its like a marina blue m3. fuego colorway.

bruh legit i saw a truck full of stis like that too a few weeks ago on my way back to cali from arizona

it was on the otherside of the freeway tho couldnt get pics

bruh legit i saw a truck full of stis like that too a few weeks ago on my way back to cali from arizona

it was on the otherside of the freeway tho couldnt get pics

WCIS was probably next to it snapping pics, we'll see him post em up when hes back in a month.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom