\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Haven't worn a nice watch in 15 years. I was turned off by them completely after getting mugged for mine :lol:
Stop stalling and post a pic

I'll post tomorrow when I put on the new wheels.

Last edited:
never was a fan of those wheels

gets a nay from me

I never even saw them until this week, which is why I want them all of a sudden :lol:, I think they're alright, and they're only 14lbs each. They were never released in the US prior to very recently, and were considered pretty rare. They were Japan exclusive wheels for some reason, they are $515 each though :x

Thanks guys, I def think I'm getting them once winter is over :pimp:
It's been tough finding a wheel I like

Last edited:
Wait is there some type of rule on certain wheels that should go with certain cars ?

Like I can't take a vette and put some Japanese wheels on it?

Yup, the cost of the car is just one factor in ownership costs. That's why luxury vehicles' resale values drop quickly after the warranty period is out. People trying to buy luxury vehicles for the same cost as a new Toyota are going to balk at the repair costs down the road, or even the costs of just regular maintenance.

Recent Range Rovers need maintenance once a year but the dealer charges over $600 per visit. :x  You really do have to pay to play.
L332 front eas struts were like $1k+ :frown:

My DB9 came with my wheels I wasn't completely fond of, but I left them on there.

They looked closed to stock as possible and were flat black so I wasn't completely unhappy with them, but I did tell the dealership that as soon as they found a stock set to swap onto another DB9 they would get in the future to inform me so I can trade it to them as part of my buy. I wasn't about to not buy the car just because of the wheels. It already took me over a year to find the year, color, mileage, transmission and convertible top.
Could you ever see yourself buying another vehicle of that caliber?

LM's are honestly a more euro and/or vintage car look IMO.

I honestly cringe when I see STI's in them. Or variants of them

Honda's are the biggest offenders from what I've seen

YES, at Honda's being the biggest offenders :lol:
All the Honda's have ruined those wheels for me

I dont think it looks good either. If it were a black car and those colors rims well yeah, but darker rims on that color gray always looks better IMO.

Need help NT,

Yesterday I saw an M5(F10) in the most beautiful color i've seen in a long time.  It was a Gloss Grey, No metallic.  Just Grey.  

Anyone know what that color is called, or have a picture of that color, I cant seem to find it in my google searches.

Recently got this A6 S-line package Audi. Definitely leaning towards bbs dished wheels but any opinions are welcomed! 

Plans for the car: Drop .75-1", a few exterior upgrade mods and a stage 2 full upgrade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom