\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

my homie just copped a Ghibli as a side piece to his i8...he sends me this, this was sitting at the dealership.

I've been a long time lurker of this thread.
Here is my wife's car. She got it in April and she loves it. It's actually a lot of fun to drive.
You can see a glimpse of my truck back there.

Here is what she got rid of.

Here is what I'm aiming for.

Last edited:
I've been a long time lurker of this thread.
Here is my wife's car. She got it in April and she loves it. It's actually a lot of fun to drive.
You can see a glimpse of my truck back there.

Here is what she got rid of.

Here is what I'm aiming for.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!!!!! :pimp:

Welcome. I hope you post more often and join our shenanigans
:lol:

Come out lurkers :nerd:

I always though a Lexus was just a glorified Toyota. Am I wrong? Are they worth the premium price tag?
Pretty much. Just like Acura is Honda's luxury line.  

That's not a shot at Lexus though IMO, because Toyota reliability is amazing, it's just the facts. 

Last edited:
I actually agree with wcis. The e90 looks way less aggressive and if I see it from behind I probably won't notice it's an m until I get closer. The front is a different story though.

To add to the spoiler talk. My car has the Shelby spoiler because I like it better than the stock GT spoiler not because it's trying to be a Shelby. But I'm sure people try to make their wrx look like an sti
laugh.gif
My manager has a S197 and cant decide wether to put the Coyote 5.0 in it or just SC the 4.6. What you think?

Just another day in downtown miami
And below a few iphone quality pics of my M with the AAA and downtown miami in the back

My manager has a S197 and cant decide wether to put the Coyote 5.0 in it or just SC the 4.6. What you think?
He's gonna swap the 4.6 out? If so I'd say just sell it and get a low mileage 5.0 for about 23-25k. I think it'd be cheaper than swapping and the suspension is better. Then he could SC the 5.0 :pimp: the new coyotes are so much better than the old 4.6 way more potential

Last edited:
He's gonna swap the 4.6 out? If so I'd say just sell it and get a low mileage 5.0 for about 23-25k. I think it'd be cheaper and the suspension is better. Then he could SC the 5.0
pimp.gif
the new coyotes are so much better than the old 4.6 way more potential
He doesnt want a car payment lol

I think he wants to have a super unique S197.

Its unbelievable what kind of Mustang you can get for such a low price. For what I paid for my M i could get a nasty GT500 with low miles and smoke mutha*****. Plus modding them is so simple its crazy and parts are everywhere. 

Last edited:
He doesnt want a car payment lol

I think he wants to have a super unique S197.

Its unbelievable what kind of Mustang you can get for such a low price. For what I paid for my M i could get a nasty GT500 with low miles and smoke mutha*****. Plus modding them is so simple its crazy and parts are everywhere. 
Oh in that case I'd say get a roush supercharger or whipple. Cheaper than swapping to a 5.0 and can make over 500 hp. Then he'd have himself a nice sleeper :pimp:
Pics? :nerd:
You shoulda got da Shelby :pimp: I'd take one over an m3 any day.

Last edited:
Whose the bigger offender?

The V6 muscle car owner or the used entry level luxury car owner?
I honestly think used entry level badge flossers take the cake. You can get a V6 2016 mustang for $22k ish, which is in the price range of a accord or Camry or something along those lines.

If that's how much I had to spend on a car, I'd much rather have a V6 mustang over an ugly grocery getter :lol:

But that's just me

Last edited:
Whose the bigger offender?

The V6 muscle car owner or the used entry level luxury car owner?
I honestly think used entry level badge flossers take the cake. You can get a V6 2016 mustang for $22k ish, which is in the price range of a accord or Camry or something along those lines.

If that's how much I had to spend on a car, I'd much rather have a V6 mustang over an ugly grocery getter :lol:

But that's just me

The modern V6 Camaro and Ecoboost Stang out class their respective V8's from 10 years ago... Some will disagree with that statement here and their wrong :lol:... Both cars are also approaching sports car territory as opposed to the pony/muscle handling of the past... and they're cheap like dude said :lol:... To me there's nothing wrong with a modern non V8 "muscle" car...

The modern V6 Camaro and Ecoboost Stang out class their respective V8's from 10 years ago... Some will disagree with that statement here and their wrong :lol:... Both cars are also approaching sports car territory as opposed to the pony/muscle handling of the past... and they're cheap like dude said :lol:... To me there's nothing wrong with a modern non V8 "muscle" car...

That's the definition of wrong. :lol:

Shutter speed is off, but clean m3.

Why you would want to put knockoff wheels on them is still beyond me.

Its not really "want" ...its just not logical for me to spend 4k on wheels when i can get the same thing for 2k ....when i graduate nursing school then ill be more in control of exactly what i want which would be real bbs lm

Back
Top Bottom