\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

had a late night mountain run fun stuff its been a while :smokin

Andretti gonna brighten his screen, hold his phone in the light and still see nothing

It was so dark i hit the whole thing with my high beams on :lol:

Took the picture with a iphone 6 i thought it wouldve came out better oh well

Last edited:
Good vid

Between this and the other vid

I think Subaru is gonna make it better in future no doubt

Gentlemen, after killing my feet in a soccer game last week I drove home in just socks, and it felt amazing. I've been driving in only socks ever since and I don't think I can go back to driving with shoes. Probably not the safest thing to do but the comfort is incredible
That's funny. I've done it on occasion and you definitely get more pedal feel, but it feels too awkward to me to do full time.

Last edited:
This **** sounds mean, the guy i bought the diffuser from had this done to his exhaust and it sounded awesome in person. Might just do this for now

You pretty good with tools or you'd have it done for you ?
i'm not any good at welding so i'd prefer to just buy one that's already done. Shouldn't be hard to find.  Basically they cut open the stock mufflers and pull the packing out of them and cut the piping that's in there out and just do a single straight pipe through each muffler

Last edited:
Do that and buy a catless X pipe......pure sound fornication 

Last edited:
[thread="266081"] [/thread]
You pretty good with tools or you'd have it done for you ?
i'm not any good at welding so i'd prefer to just buy one that's already done. Shouldn't be hard to find.  Basically they cut open the stock mufflers and pull the packing out of them and cut the piping that's in there out and just do a single straight pipe through each muffler
Ah okay

Sounds like a plan

Let's hear it when it's finished :pimp:

Last edited:

Do that and buy a catless X pipe......pure sound fornication 
i have an amazing deal on a RPI GTM full exhaust right now, im supposed to let the guy know in the AM, but i don't really want it. Just too loud and raspy for my taste and i don't really wanna deal with CEL and stuff. 

i have an amazing deal on a RPI GTM full exhaust right now, im supposed to let the guy know in the AM, but i don't really want it. Just too loud and raspy for my taste and i don't really wanna deal with CEL and stuff. 
Is the GTM the one that makes a weird ringing noise? I know one of theirs does. 

I was the same way with the CEL but I just bit the bullet and went stage 2 with Mike over at BPM and its been awesome ever since.

Thread might as well be a BMW + Subaru discussion
I was actually looking at S4s yesterday, watched a cool video on a bagged one that was for performance and not all cambered out.

I want to drive the SC one and see if it has any power.

I was actually looking at S4s yesterday, watched a cool video on a bagged one that was for performance and not all cambered out.

I want to drive the SC one and see if it has any power.

My panamera s hybrid has the supercharged 3.0 from the S4. I'm honestly always surprised how well it's able to pull such a heavy car. There is of course an electric motor in the hybrid that adds to the combined power, but still it's surprising. It's supposed to be roughly same 0-60 as the V8 model panamera S, but I get 25mpg 575 miles per tank.

Last edited:
My panamera s hybrid has the supercharged 3.0 from the S4. I'm honestly always surprised how well it's able to pull such a heavy car. There is of course an electric motor in the hybrid that adds to the combined power, but still it's surprising. It's supposed to be roughly same 0-60 as the V8 model panamera S, but I get 25mpg 575 miles per tank.
That's awesome. Does it pull anything like your E90 though?

That's awesome. Does it pull anything like your E90 though?

Not a chance lol, but it is buttery smooth on the highway and over bumps. So smooth. It rides 95% like an S550 but has twice better handling through curves. No complaints, although once I did have a panamera turbo S as a loaner, that thing was just nuts...no lie it would pull on anything you see on the street, literally in exotic/gt-r territory but in a big body sedan. But I put gas in it 3x in one week.

Not a chance lol, but it is buttery smooth on the highway and over bumps. So smooth. It rides 95% like an S550 but has twice better handling through curves. No complaints, although once I did have a panamera turbo S as a loaner, that thing was just nuts...no lie it would pull on anything you see on the street, literally in exotic/gt-r territory but in a big body sedan. But I put gas in it 3x in one week.
That's what I thought lol

Im sitting here trying to figure out why the RS4/5 are so much more when it seems like they isn't a huge difference in them.

That's what I thought lol

Im sitting here trying to figure out why the RS4/5 are so much more when it seems like they isn't a huge difference in them.

I raced an RS5 on the streets in my E90 and he only passed me when I let off.

Audi RS models are more limited in production, they hold their value a little better because of that, also higher base price with no signs of a new model coming.

I raced an RS5 on the streets in my E90 and he only passed me when I let off.

Audi RS models are more limited in production, they hold their value a little better because of that, also higher base price with no signs of a new model coming.
That's what I figured, I like the older TT S4s, you can build those things to put down big power. Not sure about reliability though.

Your E90 was still NA right? I want to go SC one day, I cant even imagine this car with 200+ more HP.

Last edited:
This **** sounds mean, the guy i bought the diffuser from had this done to his exhaust and it sounded awesome in person. Might just do this for now

Same exhaust mod that I have :smokin

The first couple start ups after it gets done, the car sounds loud as hell, but after awhile it settles and quiets down to a nice rumble.

That's what I figured, I like the older TT S4s, you can build those things to put down big power. Not sure about reliability though.

Your E90 was still NA right? I want to go SC one day, I cant even imagine this car with 200+ more HP.

Yeah NA lol. I came close to SC like three times, it's worth it if you can get a good deal on a used kit, I've driven a stage 1 and was completely blown away...couldn't imagine a stage 2 or higher. I wonder if Gintani ever put out their TT kit for the S65.

Back
Top Bottom