\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hre vintage series :pimp:

Last edited:
Guldstrand GS90 corvette 94'

More rare than the callaway joints

475 lt5 (zr1) and other upgraded goodies

^^ My uncle used to lace me with dope car calendars as a kid and that Vette was in there.

Kinda wish I held on to those calendars now that I think about it.

Last edited:
bbs volk n hre >

(id still only throw on black 359 wheels if i had a e92 m3 doe)

Last edited:
People who have luxury cars with fake wheels check engine light stays on

Never that bro even when i was 15 with my ex cop 96 caprice with the 350 5.7 on 20 inch official stamped used daytons centergolds (got them in a trade they werent in perfect condition but for driving yeah

93 2 door blazer in that miami dolphins teal that gm used to have a lot on 13 inch 100 spokes with white walls [emoji]128514[/emoji]

And a 92 camaro rs with a 305 v8 on those stock 5 spoke wheels painted the same stock gm teal [emoji]128514[/emoji] with 2 15 inch solo barics i had to take out the whole backseat and make a custom box

Wish i had pics but this was 03-04 i had a cheapy metro pcs phone then , i would get the cars for free cause i grew up in a towing company in miami , my biological father , stepfather and uncle are all tow truck drivers so i would be at the yard from a kid and the owners would give me some cars like these cause i loved chevys when i was young and they were basically just cars theyre gonna junk for like $300 but all they need is an alternator / starter and a battery and they started for me , friends are handy with tools and chevygods (miami) those were at 15 , got a 2000 expedition in 05 at 17 with 24s , 8 tvs , i put the solo barics in it ....leathered out and an outside speaker i think theyre bullhorns on a switch to press circle on the ps2 in the expo with the scarface game on and he would say some funny stuff [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I just bought rims for my audi , couldnt afford bbs or hres. It was either Rotiform or AG, is AG a good brand or is it a knock off brand?

Last edited:
U already copped da wheels does it matter at this point
laugh.gif
I just copped it and it does matter lol, just wanted to know if the brand is good or not.  I still have the option to return it, i just dont want rims that can crack on me since im going to run 30 series tires.

Last edited:

On the topic of wheels, BBS FIs might be the hardest on the market 
One of the lightest for sure, always a cool ~$8k a set too.
Sorry but ADV.1 > ALL.

Everyone else is just selling **** we've seen for the last 20 years. It's about time someone steps it up and does something different for the entire wheel industry.

https://www.instagram.com/adv1/
I can hear the boys over at M3Post having an aneurism after seeing ADV.1 posted in any discussion 
laugh.gif

Theres like a 20 page thread over there about how the owner (Jordan) screwed people when he lost/sold 360 Forged.

But the biggest issue was they lied about certain wheel models being TUV certified when they were not.

Last edited:

I can hear the boys over at M3Post having an aneurism after seeing ADV.1 posted in any discussion :lol:

Theres like a 20 page thread over there about how the owner (Jordan) screwed people when he lost/sold 360 Forged.

But the biggest issue was they lied about certain wheel models being TUV certified when they were not.

360 Forged was the name. Between my group of friends and family there has been over 10 sets of wheels purchased put on vehicles all over 100k. Never an issue, even one car went through a serious accident and hopped a curb at high speeds in the rain. Hell two of my friends even order 5 wheels so they can have an adv1 spare. I swear by them and their designs push the envelope more than any other wheel company.

They blog every wheel in production that's ordered as well as make videos constantly of their facility and process. I don't see anyone else keeping up.

I can hear the boys over at M3Post having an aneurism after seeing ADV.1 posted in any discussion :lol:

360 Forged was the name. Between my group of friends and family there has been over 10 sets of wheels purchased put on vehicles all over 100k. Never an issue, even one car went through a serious accident and hopped a curb at high speeds in the rain. Hell two of my friends even order 5 wheels so they can have an adv1 spare. I swear by them and their designs push the envelope more than any other wheel company.

They blog every wheel in production that's ordered as well as make videos constantly of their facility and process. I don't see anyone else keeping up.

So in other words he did screw people over but that was the past and none of your friends had that experience with their high end cars.

Last edited:
So in other words he did screw people over but that was the past and none of your friends had that experience with their high end cars.

Never had any experiences with his past company, but from what I do know some people were screwed. I also know that he made a public apology after the bankruptcy and that's all. I do know that thus far adv.1 has been on point for my friends and I as well as the shop we go to. collectively there has to be at least 50 sets of wheels that were distributed through my local shop without issue.

I won't continue speaking on the company as a whole because of the mob mentality, but speaking as the only person here with any personal experience at all they get two thumbs up from me. I'll be a customer for life.

Yeah from the article I read Jordan said that anyone that feels like they need a refund can contact him and get one, not sure if that's as easy as it sounds but it at least sounds good on paper. I just have a problem with them lying about certifications they really don't have.

I like some of their designs but for what they charge Id rather go with BBS/HRE/Work who have a longer history of making sound wheels and not so much drama.

How much do a set of 3 piece 19s go for from them? $6-8k?

Back
Top Bottom