\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah from the article I read Jordan said that anyone that feels like they need a refund can contact him and get one, not sure if that's as easy as it sounds but it at least sounds good on paper. I just have a problem with them lying about certifications they really don't have.

I like some of their designs but for what they charge Id rather go with BBS/HRE/Work who have a longer history of making sound wheels and not so much drama.

How much do a set of 3 piece 19s go for from them? $6-8k?

I'm sure 6k is possible for 19s very easily.

Why would you ever get knockoff wheels/tires, those are literally the only things in contact between you and the road.

wait what is a knockoff tire? i never heard of that before...

You can buy fake Pirellis and others. This also applies to just lower quality tires in general. Tires are your connection to the pavement and are what will allow you to start, handle, and stop. What's the point of having massive Brembos if you can't even stop in a reasonable distance, or having magnetic ride if you can't corner?

Least glamorous, most important.

o yea i def agree. i spent mad bills on my pilot super sports. i just didn't know people actually bootleg tires. i mean i know everything in life is bootlegged, but still, i am surprised...tires. wouldn't even know where to get fake tires.

you'd have to be the dumbest person in the world to get fake tires. now i admit i have ROTAs as winter wheels, and i know forged or ****...but tires is a different ball game.

On the topic of wheels, BBS FIs might be the hardest on the market 

agreed. too bad they aren't in 5x100

Last edited:

Forged is always better than cast.

How are the roads where you live? What car are they going on?

Cast wheels from AG are going to be better than any eBay knockoff wheels.
Cool nice to know they're good quality.  The rims are  goin on a 2014 audi a4, will post pics soon  after i drop the car.  I had an Evo 8  before i got the audi and had 18 inch rotas that look like advans and it didn't give me any problems daily driving in Los Angeles.  I guess  Rotas quality is probably the best as far as knockoff rims?? IDK maybe because i didn't track it?   I miss the EVO a lot but daily driving it in LA is so damn tiring.  Never had an automatic car before all my previous 3 whips where stick and now dealing with traffic is a lot easier not having a hard clutch.   Anyways these are the rims i got but the caps are matte black also, it kinda looks like the BBS on that m4 but with thicker spokes.  

Last edited:
Hre vintage series :pimp:

501 gawd status :pimp:

had that on every car in forza :rofl:

A compilation of just a few of the crew's cars running ADV.1

And my boy's car before he got the Huracan...in two flavors

Last edited:
man i know i said this before but i gotta be the only one to hate those bbs fi styled wheels :lol:

i mean i dont hate em but i dont see the craze about it

it does look nice on the frozen black e92 m3 posted tho :evil:

Last edited:
whew that Porsche up there :pimp:

one day..... :smokin

looks like you're all rich dudes

Last edited:
Yesterday I saw possibly the first fake 2015 GT :lol:
It was a v6 with GT and 5.0 emblems. The rear diffuser was wrong the deck lid emblem was a different size and the grill was the v6 grill. I wish I could have take a picture :smh:

Went and test drove a 16 Camaro, Civic and Accord today. All were really nice. Interiors on the Hondas was surprisingly good.

Went and test drove a 16 Camaro, Civic and Accord today. All were really nice. Interiors on the Hondas was surprisingly good.

Accord V6 coupe? :smokin

Doesn't have enough power imo, the lag is too real when accelerating in mine.

It hurt a little to watch that but I'm surprised he made it through. Hopefully his electronics survived after that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom