\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2wd wish it was but then again the rwd is fun in the snow :pimp:

That thing would tip over of you tried to drift :lol:...

I'm pretty sure the AWD Astro's and Safari's still sell for a ridiculously high price for an old *** van...
False, I when it was snowing outside I was getting my ken block on in my neighborhood .

On dry street? Maybe :lol:

test fitted my driver side wheels today. Need the suspension installed asap dat wheel gap is awful. Srry for crappy low light phone pics but you get the idea.

98e7cb45_2016-04-2919.49.30.jpeg
e0fdc7c5_2016-04-2919.49.41.jpeg
ac018f5f_2016-04-2919.50.17.jpeg

Only moved the car 10 feet but no rubbing so far :nerd:  
Meaty rear tire :pimp:

test fitted my driver side wheels today. Need the suspension installed asap dat wheel gap is awful. Srry for crappy low light phone pics but you get the idea.

Is it just me or does the front look higher than the back? Looks funny
Wheels look great though :pimp:

Last edited:
don't remember the last time i saw the name panoz :lol:

just looked it up these things still in production ? :wow:

Last edited:
Doing an autocross event today. Weather is bad though :smh:

It's being organized by a Miata club, some of them look sick. Seeing a couple of the ****** cars :lol:

Last edited:
Nelson, for some reason idk, I dont like the setup. I think a look like that requires a much lower drop, or those rims but in a bigger size. Something looks off.

If you got the right offset, you should be alright with rubbing. I'm running 20's and lowered and no rubbing at all.

Nelson, for some reason idk, I dont like the setup. I think a look like that requires a much lower drop, or those rims but in a bigger size. Something looks off.
laugh.gif

dude, i don't have my suspension on yet. Im just test fitting the wheels to check for rubs on the inside (inner fenders near the shocks).    It looks ridiculous at stock height right now, you're definitely not wrong there. especially with the huge wheel gap in the front.  As soon as i test drive the car and assure no rubbing issues, ill be taking it in for suspension, alignment, and corner balancing.

The height will be like this:
If you got the right offset, you should be alright with rubbing. I'm running 20's and lowered and no rubbing at all.
According to my research on the forums i definitely got the right offset, IF the wheels are in fact the offsets that the seller told me they were.  It just seemed really close on the inside when i had the car in the air but maybe it will be fine.

Last edited:
Yeah boiiiiiii once you lower it its gonna be a badddd boyyyyy 8)

Im having trouble just pulling in my driveway now :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom